• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Get ready to combo those genitals because Cyberpunk 2077 just got rated by the ESRB.

As you'd expect, it's been rated M for mature. The description of the rating lets us know how the board came to this decision, and among all of that information there's a bit about character customisation, in which you can apparently choose the size of your bits. I'll go for a modest wang please, game.

Here's the section in question:

"The game contains nudity and sexual material: Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals."

www.vg247.com

Cyberpunk 2077 features “various sizes and combinations of genitals” to play with

Get ready to combo those genitals because Cyberpunk 2077 just got rated by the ESRB.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Customization is one my favorite things in games...knock it out the park project red.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure this was necessary lol. Also, does this mean this time we'll have visible penetration? Witcher 3 didn't have any, but also no male gentiles were visible. But now with this, this might be the first time in a mainstream game that we have visible penetration.

OP
OP
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure this was necessary lol. Also, does this mean this time they'll have visible penetration? Witcher 3 didn't have any, but also no male gentiles were visible but now with this, this might be the first time in a mainstream game that we have visible penetration.

Don't think we will see visibile penetration sadly.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure this was necessary lol. Also, does this mean this time we'll have visible penetration? Witcher 3 didn't have any, but also no male gentiles were visible. But now with this, this might be the first time in a mainstream game that we have visible penetration.

The game would be AO.

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
various sizes and combinations of genitals
I wonder if this also means a labia size slider, or if it's just a run-of-the-mill dick size slider

I also wonder if "combination of genitals" means, like, vulva and dick or just boobs and dick

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
CyTbajS.gif

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

That's an AO rating instead of just M.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I love how videogames can do this now.

if you told me 20 years ago I would have laughed

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
cool, just give us an option to actually get to see our character outside of riding a bike or going in a menu. at least a third person idle animation like the outer worlds had isn't too much to ask for right?

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
review and dislike bombing are coming, i can already feel it. The haters are having a good time on the internet these days