• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
User Warned: Inappropriate content
February 3rd, 2019 will go down as one of the best days I ever experienced in my life.

So…. At my job, I've gotten pretty close with one of my women friends. Let's call her "Michelle". Michelle and I are actually really good friends but there has always been sexual tension between us. She's shown me nude pics and I've sent her a few penis pics. It's all in good fun and stuff. Yesterday, we was both sitting together at a table on break. She was telling me how much fun she had last Saturday. Outta nowhere, I said in a smooth and seductive voice: "You have really pretty eyes". I really didn't even intent for it to sound sensual or anything. Michelle really does have pretty light brown eyes.

Michelle got so turned on. She leaned super close to my face and whispered, "Hey, wanna go to the stairs?" I smiled and said sure. My heart was beating so fast and next thing I know…. We was both in the staircase and we made out. It was so intense and amazing. We were groping each other and everything. Everytime we heard a sound or thought somebody was coming, we would stop and laugh. I don't think there were any cameras but if they were… we are so screwed.

I don't want this to sound like a poor man's erotica or anything. I could go in graphic detail but I don't wanna make the mods angry. It's just…. She kissed me and it was the first time in my life where a woman kissed me. I felt tingles and sensations jump up and down all my spine. It was also the first time where I actually felt a woman's breasts. It's one thing to watch a sex scene of somebody touching a woman's breasts. It's one to read a scene about touching a woman's breasts. But the real thing? OHMYGOD. They felt so soft and squishy yet firm. I've always wondered how do they feel and man… they feel AMAZING.

I don't want this to come off as inappropriate or anything. I just had to share this story with somebody. I see ya'll as family and good friends so I wanted to share it with you guys. I'm super sorry if this story sounds too inappropriate. I tried to hold back on the graphic detail as much as possible.

2019 is off to a great start though. I finally got a kiss and madeout with a woman. I could almost cry from the memory.

THERE IS A GOD. RE-CONFIRMED.

Wanna share stories of our first kiss or something? I'll read 'em!

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Then you decided to write a creepy essay about it on the internet

tenor.gif

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want this to sound like a poor man's erotica or anything. I could go in graphic detail but I don't wanna make the mods angry. It's just…. She kissed me and it was the first time in my life where a woman kissed me. I felt tingles and sensations jump up and down all my spine. It was also the first time where I actually felt a woman's breasts. It's one thing to watch a sex scene of somebody touching a woman's breasts. It's one to read a scene about touching a woman's breasts. But the real thing? OHMYGOD. They felt so soft and squishy yet firm. I've always wondered how do they feel and man… they feel AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.