• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Obama will come out for Joe on the campaign trail and black voters will come out in larger numbers for Biden than any other candidate. I dont think much else matters in this election tbh.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a good point, but he also was the most unpopular president ever elected. I just don't think approval ratings matter for him because a ton of people who don't approve of him will still vote for him.

The mid-terms were a complete disaster for the republicans and it's entirely because people hate Trump. Voter turnout was up significantly amongst both parties and democrats still crushed.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
I'm seeing some posters in here saying that Warren would easily, without question beat Trump.

I've gone back and forth with poster in other threads that strongly feel that Trump will lose.

I feel that we'll be very lucky if we win.

People following their dream candidates will probably overestimate their chances tbh
Minority... We were inches away from a Scheer Conservative government.

Sure, but there's no correlation between Torys winning in the UK and the 2020 election, unless Brexit is also a US thing.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
And I saw another poll from ABC which has Trump over Biden.

polls mean nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.