• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Yo-kai Watch 4 coming to Playstation 4

JB2448

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
It’s a good thing more people will be able to play it (but if it were up to me, every third party game would come out on PC/PS4/Switch/XB1), but yeah, you kind of have to question Level-5’s longevity.

Oct 25, 2017
What, you didn't see the sense of them buying a damaged company like Comcept and putting them on a gacha that they didn't even bother with the pretense of turning into a multimedia property? 4D chess, people!

Inafune has to be really happy about the situation, at least.
I think, in that particular situation, it was more a friend helping another.

Inafune and Hino worked together before with Bugs vs Tanks and Inafune has gone on record to say he always admired Hino even while he was at Capcom, I suspect as someone who left a corporation to make his own independent studio and can (or at least could) turn multiple IPs into huge multimedia franchises.

With that said Level-5 Comcept and their gacha game is another one in a string of flops for Level-5 as whole, so even if it was for a friend I also can't say it was a smart business decision.