• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meffer

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome there's a thread for Yokai Watch. I really do enjoy this series for what it brings to the table for Monster RPGs as a whole compared to Pokemon.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
I'm passing on it until a sale. I don't usually do that but I've slotted DQXI in instead.

If it were YW3 I'd buy it day 1 but Busters is ho hum to me.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I have the original and Fleshy Souls.

I loved the original game. The soundtrack was great, and the boss fights were really fun.

The second game was a huge improvement, and I loved having your favorite Yo-Kai follow you Pokemon style (and it doesn't even have to be in your party), but I kind of lost motivation to play beyond the story. There's a lot to do, but I just didn't feel like it. Don't know if I'll continue to play this series, but I do greatly appreciate it. Is it possible to continue in Psychic Specters where I left off in Fleshy Souls? If so, what are the pros and cons if any?

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
I have the original and Fleshy Souls.

I loved the original game. The soundtrack was great, and the boss fights were really fun.

The second game was a huge improvement, and I loved having your favorite Yo-Kai follow you Pokemon style (and it doesn't even have to be in your party), but I kind of lost motivation to play beyond the story. There's a lot to do, but I just didn't feel like it. Don't know if I'll continue to play this series, but I do greatly appreciate it. Is it possible to continue in Psychic Specters where I left off in Fleshy Souls? If so, what are the pros and cons if any?

Yes, you can transfer your Fleshy Souls data to Psychic Specters. There is no disadvantage to doing it.

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
I just preordered both blasters games. Need to do everything I can to ensure yokai watch 3 makes it here. I loved the first 2 games so much. They are pretty damn challenging and a lot of fun to play using the stylus which is something a lot of games don't utilize these days on the 3ds.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
I do like that the NoA Twitter is giving Blasters love.
It's annoying that people are discarding it because it's not YW3. Come on people...
I still miss WibWob... Puni just isn't the same. Too much power creep and too high of an entry ceiling.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
Are the blaster games any fun without people to play with? I remember the mode in YW2 being kinda meh if it was just on your own.

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
Oops, I kinda forgot Busters was out next week... :(
I'd love to read a post-mortem on what happened with the Hasbro toyline. For those that don't know, here's a gist of it from what I recall..
Big write up on the Toys:
Bandai holds the license for YKW toys in Japan, making the medals, electronic watches, and other various toys. These toys were localized elsewhere, notably in Korea (where they seemingly exclusively got slotted medalliums like in the show, Japan only got one for vol 1 then switched to the plastic pages we got IIRC), and inexplicably, even in Singapore with the Asian English dub, and romanized names printed on each medal.
For some reason in the West, we got stuck with Hasbro instead, which opened up some interesting crossover potential (including YKW themed Monopoly Jr and Game of Life, but unfortunately are both awful).
The toys themselves were molded after the Bandai versions, but with strange alterations. The grooves on the bottom of each medal that the watch reads to detect what Yo-kai it is where shifted slightly askew, of which I can only assume was a scheme to prevent importing Japanese medals to use on your US watch, as they'd no longer fit, even though the grooves themselves were copied 1:1. This necessitated shifting the scanner on the watch itself, which destroyed the symmetry and made it way harder to use. Worse yet, apart from small changes like a bad watchface redesign, the LED was removed from the US version, and the volume was made significantly, downright obscenely louder than its Japanese counterpart. As if they were overcompensating for the muffling that would occur when it was worn on your wrist, but I imagine very few use it like that and even covered, it's painfully loud.
(And on the topic of anti-importation, which was a frustrating topic as someone who wanted to buy US medals to use on an imported watch: Through some hard modding I was able to make watches that could bypass this restriction by opening up the side of the medal opening. Starting with the Yo-Motion series of medals, Hasbro started to break with the established groove patterns, so medals no longer correspond to the same Yo-Kai between regions. Incredibly frustrating.)

For the medals themselves, the main collectible, it was a nightmare. With the original gray medals Hasbro made the decision to not bother printing the names of each Yo-Kai on the medals (like all Bandai versions). But instead of giving us cleaner art, the name space was just printed over with a generic pattern instead. To Hasbro's credit, they did move the copyright info to the bottom of the medal which was a good change.
Medals were also non-randomized within each 'booster box'. This was good in that every box had the same distribution of medals, so if you purchased a sealed box you guaranteed yourself a full set. The bad was that they didn't bother to at least scramble the packs, which meant that once someone discovered which pack in a box contained the Legendary (1 per box) medal, they could find it in every other box. Which meant if you bought from an opened box at retail, you'd pretty much be guaranteed not to get the Legendary. An absolute joke.

And that was just the start of headaches for collectors. Hasbro treated us to a really nice SDCC bundle of the 'Jewelnyan' set of medals, but apart from that, it was chaos.
IIRC, the medal booster boxes themselves did not have unique barcodes, which meant that retailers had no way to distinguish between a box of Series 1 medals, or series 2, 3, or 4. This meant that buying medals online was impossible, as was checking a stores stock. All you'd ever see was Series 1 listings.
To make matters worse, the way Hasbro handed sending stock to stores was abysmal. You could go to your local Walmart from the day the product line released to the day it disappeared and never see anything besides Series 1 (which was true for me, apart from the later Yo-Motion). You could never find Series 2/3/4 stocked in any store, and they made it near impossible to buy online.
Hasbro started to send their stock of products that you'd never even gotten the chance to buy directly to Dollar Stores, which was the fate of the plushes and figurines for most people, the obvious sign of the toyline's impending death.

All of this was navigable, still. But the worst came with promos. The first was prior to the toyline being released, NYCC Jibanyan medal, which as that (fan) name implies, was only released at NYCC. There was the Toys R Us exclusive 'Paws of Fury' medal for online preorders, then there was the Slush and Rattelle medals, exclusively given away for a limited time at GameStop for spending $10 and $20 respectively on YKW merch. And lastly was the Flumpy medal, same deal, except for spending $10 at Barnes & Noble. For some context, there are ~7,000 GameStops in the US, and there are ~<650 B&Ns. This made Flumpy significantly harder to find, and worse, I'd read a lot of people having trouble getting them even when they went, due to either bad distribution or bad communication at Hasbro's end. A frustrating time for those in the US, but for those in Canada/EU, some of those promos weren't even released. But the final kicker was the last US promo medal, a legendary: Gilgaros. Presumably. It was never announced, or clarified, but rather, was just silently included in shipments of YKW merch in orders made from GameStop over a short period of time. Isn't that insane? The Netherlands got it in a Nick magazine, apparently.
But US fans had the tables turned on them when YKW had more success elsewhere. Some of these might have seen wider distribution, but tmk: 'Gush' was an exclusive medal in France, 'Betterfly' and 'Coughkoff', and 'Jibanyan S' in Spain, 'Komasan S' for spending 30 Euros at GameStop and 'NyaKB Jibanyan' in Italy, and most annoyingly, Enefly and Flengu being exclusive to re-releases of YKW1 in Germany, IIRC? Among a bunch of others. Collectors needed to bend over backwards to import difficult to find medals overseas, or wait in hopes that Hasbro would distribute them everywhere..eventually. They never did.

As a final laugh, and the last slap in the face I can recall, with the release of Yo-Motion medals (where Hasbro took a unique divergence from Bandai's toys in that they added a couple of animation frames in each medal at the expense of the artwork, and a projection unit to the watch), Hasbro decided to inexplicably re-use artwork from the original series of medals for their Yo-Motion counterpart medals, in spite of the Japanese versions all having unique artwork to use already. Presumably in an attempt to double-charge us, once for the re-used art medal, and then for the original, new art medal. This, combined with their import crackdown, and asinine promo medal handling was where I gave up on the toy line, myself.

Unfortunately, it was later discovered that some of the Yo-Kai watch names spoken in the voicework when scanning unreleased medals in the watch were the original prototype names, giving us the reason for why some medals in the original base series were never released, and why they never will be, collectors can never have a complete set.

And worst of all, Hasbro still holds the license I guess. They've released the Prototype U watch as 'Model U', only in France from what I'd seen. And they doubled down on 'Yo-Motion', literally, by sticking another three holes in the artwork for 6 frames of animation.
But it's dead in the US.
The handling of the toys was the absolute worst, and I'd wager a big part of the reason the franchise wasn't as big in the West. I gave up trying to collect any of it in Australia because we just stopped getting anything despite assurances more of it would be sold here.

Confirmation that Whismellowman has been changed to Whisped Cream.
Interesting to note is that in WibWob, that was his intended name but was kept as Whismellowman and they kept his Japanese design.

Not a fan of the Ghostbusters references being toned down so much :<
Ugh I hate the digital exclusives.
Same, it's anti-consumer as hell and it's already hard enough jumping through all the hoops needed to get all the Yo-kai

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just started playing Yokai-Watch 2 again after just putting in a few hours at launch. Really loved the first one but the beginning of the second is just a retread of the first so I guess I lost interest back then and picked up other things and forgot about it. Now that I've picked it back up (and made it to the new town) I'm really loving it. The series is just so charming, and does a lot right compared to other monster collection RPGs.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
The official Nintendo Tumblr posted about Usapyon and his presence in Blasters. In it they revealed the Moon Rabbit Crew update would be coming September 27th, just 20 days after the game's release. However the Tumblr page edited it, but other YW fans noticed it and the news is spreading.

That's amazingly fast considering in Japan, Moon Rabbit Crew was like half a year after Blasters. Makes me wonder if YW3 is coming sooner rather than later.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They REALLY need to push it out if they want anything resembling acceptable sales numbers.
Yup, window is closing fast on 3DS releases. I imagine next year is the last year where 3DS releases will be remotely viable; kind of like this year is for Vita.

Which means I highly doubt we are getting Sangokushi. Shame too, cause it looks good.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
Yup, window is closing fast on 3DS releases. I imagine next year is the last year where 3DS releases will be remotely viable; kind of like this year is for Vita.

Which means I highly doubt we are getting Sangokushi. Shame too, cause it looks good.

I imagine that when YW3 rolls around, the Yo-kai gained from connectivity like connecting with Sangokushi and Puni Puni will be distributed through QR Codes. Unless WibWob makes a comeback (which I doubt).

People have theorized that Blasters 2 will be ported to Switch as that runs on the same engine as Snack World and that got ported to Switch too.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
Blasters is out tomorrow. Getting lost in the Spider-Man shuffle.
Confirmed to have the original Japanese openings dubbed in English instead of another remix of the terrible Jeff Swampy Marsh original song.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn so little hype for little old Blasters. Loved what I played of the Japanese version so I'd be happy to buy it in a language I understand, but idk when that'll happen since Spider-Man and DQXI have me busy enough as is (plus I recently purchased MonHun Switch and SNK Heroines). Such a brutal month to release it in. Would have been far better back in August.

Side note, I'm just realizing my avatar is a combination of two games I'm interested in that release today lol

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
You guys enjoying Yo-kai Watch Blasters? Assuming you picked it up.
I'm surprised at how fun it is. It's clear there's so much to do once you beat the main story.
Much to my surprise, they kept the final boss theme. Mostly, they removed the part where they yell "GO BUSTERS!". But otherwise it's the same song. Gives me hope that the final boss theme of YW3 will be kept (it's a parody of the Godfather theme)

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
You guys enjoying Yo-kai Watch Blasters? Assuming you picked it up.
I'm surprised at how fun it is. It's clear there's so much to do once you beat the main story.
Much to my surprise, they kept the final boss theme. Mostly, they removed the part where they yell "GO BUSTERS!". But otherwise it's the same song. Gives me hope that the final boss theme of YW3 will be kept (it's a parody of the Godfather theme)
I grabbed both versions. Maining Dog. I love it so far! The multiplayer is a lot of fun.
I'm only on chapter 7 cause I haven't had a TON of time to play but I have some decent Yokai and just running through the maps trying to recruit rare stuff is fun.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
The dismissive or outright hostile reactions to YW Blasters in the Direct is just upsetting. What is wrong with people...

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
So, I picked up Blasters and ........ it's incredibly shallow. I just don't see myself putting much time into it. I think I'd rather play YW2 some more than spend effort with the game. The charm is there, but the game is perhaps a bit too basic for me.

(Note: With kids, etc., my gaming time is incredibly limited and that absolutely is playing into this.)

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
So, I picked up Blasters and ........ it's incredibly shallow. I just don't see myself putting much time into it. I think I'd rather play YW2 some more than spend effort with the game. The charm is there, but the game is perhaps a bit too basic for me.

(Note: With kids, etc., my gaming time is incredibly limited and that absolutely is playing into this.)
I can see that. Gameplay never really evolves much beyond mashing A and popping buffs occasionally but endgame does require more positional strategy, strong equipment, and probably actual people as team members.
This is much more multiplayer focused Yokai Watch game than the others and because of that it needs a bigger time commitment and a willingness to play online which would be difficult to do with kids.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
The real challenge comes from the Ultra Bosses. Since you need their materials for better weapons, and for 9 (later 11 of them), you have to fight the Ultra version to befriend them.
You can befriend Slimamander, Sproink, SV Snaggerjag, Wobblewok, Gargaros, Ogralus, Orcanos, Rubeus J and Hardy Hound. When the Moon Rabbit update arrives Thursday, you'll be able to befriend Gutsy Bones and Kabuking.

Also, the update will add the ability to befriend Lord Enma. Not a boss but he's pretty cool.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to getting Enma. I still need to get strong enough to beat Robonyan28 in chapter 11 too.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
Been a while since anyone posted.
Lucky EU getting YW3 in three weeks. Albeit the same day as Smash Bros (dumb dumb move).

Over in Japan, Puni Puni is having a crossover event with Final Fantasy (specifically, Dissidia NT). That includes several FF characters as Yo-kai, including Cloud (both in S-Rank and Z-Rank form), Sephiroth, Bartz, Terra, Golbez, Kefka, Lightning, Cecil, Jecht, Exdeath, Y'shtola, Cloud of Darkness, Garland, and Yuna. As well as the return of Chocobonyan and Mooglenyan (they were in the game before).

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Been a while since anyone posted.
Lucky EU getting YW3 in three weeks. Albeit the same day as Smash Bros (dumb dumb move).

Over in Japan, Puni Puni is having a crossover event with Final Fantasy (specifically, Dissidia NT). That includes several FF characters as Yo-kai, including Cloud (both in S-Rank and Z-Rank form), Sephiroth, Bartz, Terra, Golbez, Kefka, Lightning, Cecil, Jecht, Exdeath, Y'shtola, Cloud of Darkness, Garland, and Yuna. As well as the return of Chocobonyan and Mooglenyan (they were in the game before).
Still breaks my heart that the game got shut down in the West. One of the few mobile games I played daily.

Deleted member 873

Oct 25, 2017
YW3 <3

Btw, I'm totally not feeling Blasters. Really repetitive and boring IMO. I'm sad because I was super hyped

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I put 50 hours into Blasters. Loved it but the endgame is too grindy for very little reward besides completionist satisfaction.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
I put 50 hours into Blasters. Loved it but the endgame is too grindy for very little reward besides completionist satisfaction.

Yeah... I've enjoyed Blasters but the grindy post-game is a bit much. Especially when you're trying to get parts or Yo-kai, and they don't drop, and when they do drop you have to compete for them in multiplayer and that's also determined by RNG.

At least they updated the game to fix the oversight made when they removed the connectivity to Iron Oni Force (the Japan only arcade game that no longer gets support even there). But boy those parts are expensive.

I wonder when more news will come out regarding 4. Not feeling 3 that much for whatever reason.

Is it quite different from 2?

Well, being one version helps.
The battle system is changed up, adding a 3x3 grid to move your Yo-kai around so you're not just doing item management and special moves (though I think there's also a new Watch that will increase befriending chances and other things just like the Model Zero in 2).
Notably, there's an item that acts like a Master Ball, use it on a Yo-kai and they're guaranteed to be your friend. You can also get multiple of them.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
At least they updated the game to fix the oversight made when they removed the connectivity to Iron Oni Force (the Japan only arcade game that no longer gets support even there). But boy those parts are expensive.
Yeah, I watched 101leafy's video on it!
I honestly thought it would never be fixed but I think it's REALLY cool of them do patch it.
I just have no personal interest in dumping more hours into the game and buying them for yet another incremental upgrade. :P

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird. YW3 comes out in a little over two weeks in EU, and yet we don't really know much about it.
We barely have story info, not too many new names, how things will change from Japan going from 2-3 versions to 1, and especially the bonus connectivity Yo-kai since one game never came out westward (Sangokushi) and the other died (WibWob).

It's like they're sending it out to die.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
Game comes out next week for EU.
I don't have a European 3DS so I'm mostly just in for the info and localized names. Plus the data-mining to see if anyone has been taken out.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I'm kinda glad EU is getting it first, since that means by the time I get to play it, all the relevant information I'd want to look up should already be in English somewhere.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
It's a decision that was probably made due to the fact that they know the Pokemon model of releasing multiple versions doesn't really work with YW over in the U.S., but it's still rad that we get a complete version from the get-go.

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
Just made it to chapter 6 in blasters. I'm having fun but wish I had someone to play through the missions with.

OP
OP
DanarchyReigns
Oct 25, 2017
It's been about a month sooo here's all the localized names of the new Yo-kai available in the game..

Brave:
Sigh-Durr
Flippit
Brutle (evolution of Snartle)
Minimoto
Goofball
Slugger
Lappinitup (evolution of Tublappa)
El Gutso
Gutso Grande
BBQvil
Liarbird
Hot Air Buffoon
Shurikenny
Nunchuky
Camellia

Mysterious:
Zip Unlock (I don't really see the issue with this name)
Slippup
Who-Me
2-Much-2-Take
Why Naant
Naandhi
Legsit
Chicken Chukket
Cornfused
Unshelltered
Lord Shrillington
House Partay
Skulleidoscope
Lionguist
Statikid
Professor Plumage
Throne Wiper
Imagenius
Miss Teri
Squandeer
Thurston
Agent Spect-hare
Snow Spect-hare

Tough:
Oh Wheel
Blowhistoppa (Evolution of Terrorpotta)
Roughgraff
Chilled Cowcao
Stircrazy Stu
Nummskull
Skillskull
Oh Bah Gah!
Speedemountain
Shipshape Sailor
Admirable Admiral
Sing Kong
Slippy
Repossessor
Mr. Blockhead
Steaking
Showbonyan
The Jawsome Kid
El Sharkador
Silver Lining

Charming:
Twirly Pie
Petty-Cake
Hoppy Go Lucky
Buttered Blue
Punching Baguette
Unbeliavaboy!
Unbearaboy!
Inflammaboy!
Krystal Fox
Runsure
Kittylumbus
Zest-a-Minute
Cue-Tee
Demandi
Jibanyan Liu Bei
Komasan Sun Ce
Stinkeye
Slackoon
Puppicino
Ballin
Tomnyan
Koma Knomads (Knomad Koma and Knomad Jiro)
Whirlweasel
Chocobonyan
Mooglenyan (this and the above are Final Fantasy crossovers)
Wobblenyan
Wibblekoma (this and the above were rewards for playing Puni Puni in Japan, no longer a thing now that it's dead in the West)
Sushinyan
Tempurasan
Tenguriginal
Tengulightened

Heartful:
Bumblejack
In-Tune
Supersize G
Lil Blue Bathinghood
Bubble Beth
Afronaut
Cereal Spiller
Tomorrow Gal
Swaycorn
Push Pup
Ponderoo
Tongue-Twister
Lazy Sundae
Got It Maid
Green Gramps
Right Brothers
Tattlecakes
Fundango
Pearly White
Ghostess
Double Time
Sonic Bam

Shady:
Neggplant
Snitchin
Messyrai
Treetter
Retreeter
Salty Bacon
Indexter
Hack King
Disliking
Crook-a-doodle
Rocky Badboya
Injurnalist
Misterr Typoo
Lil Kappa
Horizontail
Usapyon Zhongda
Dr. E. Raser
Dr. Nocturne
Tut 'n' K'mon (evolution of K'mon K'mon)

Eerie:
Tie-red
Love-Torn
Shakey
Quagmira
Pergushin
Percrushionists
Grubbles
Nervous Rex
Rinsin Repete
Soloman
Rhumbastiltskin
Slax
Shedwin
Glumdango
Spewart
Decidivable
Hairum Scarum
Oridjinn
Horridjinn
Little Charrmer

Slippery:
Humtea Jumtea
Snailspace
Putasockinit
Snidewinder
OMGator
Nautaloss
Shellebrity
T-Wrecks
D-Stroy
Clodzilla
Snippity Cricket
Flocktopus
Bitter Batter
Cocobanana
Ooze Zat
Mython
Frogetmenot

Other:
Orginyan
Sighborg Y
King Jibanyan
Queen Usapyon
Jackomasan
Komajiro Ten
Acenyan
Josper
Benzaiten
Hotei
Daikokuten
Ebisu
Bishamonten

Legendaries:
Columbakat
T. Energison
Starwin
The Last Nyanmurai
Koma Star
Platinos
Flash T. Cash
Re-Q-Perate
Princess Pearl
Asura

More other:
Terminyanator (crossover with Universal Studios & Terminator)

Introduced in Sukiyaki (in Japan, already included in the Western version)
Supernyan
Hovernyan S
Hovernyan Cao Cao
Yoganalisten
Judge Brick
Urnfulfilled
Sad 2 the Bone
Venoctobot
Orcanos Lu Bu
Kyubot
U Robonyan
Molar Petite
Life-is-Parfait
Mee 2
Koalanyan
JIbanyan T
Komasan T (this and the above are digital exclusives)
Eggcellency (another bonus for playing Puni Puni, not anymore in the Western release)
Deadcool
Sweattuce
Mr Blue-Shy
Amplifly
Ulteria
My-Baaad
Sunk'n'soul
Crummy Mummy
Kaped Komander
Tofupyon
Ed Zoff
Gorgeous Ambassador
Procrastino
Treasure Pest
J. Ne-Sais-Quoi
Whisper Kongming
Jurojin
Fukurokuju
Sarcophacurse
King Deadward
Pandora
Comic Genieus
Bastnetnyan
Komanubis
Gabby
Teducator
Gentlemutt
City Licker
Whyvern King
Righteous Zazel
Ancient Enma
Awakened Enma
The Boracle
Rampajah

Introduced in Update 3.0 (Japan only, already included in Western version)
Cymbalina
Mumbles
Roary (not to be confused with Rawry)
Letsbifrenz
Wack O' Lantern
Moolinda
Neighthan
Big Fish
Alpina
Lunie
Solar Enma
Infinite Enma
Umbral Enma

Introduced in Update 4.0 (Japan only, already included in Western version)
Indiana Jaws
Shovulcan
Zomboy
Nyanses II
Meopatra
Fitwit
El Dorago
The Hinix

New Bosses:
Junkernaut
Supermanager
Hoaxy-Coaxy
Agent X
The Executor (second form of above)
Slackerjack
Yo-kaiju
Yopple-Bot
No-Bot
Beddy-Byes
Rongo Swirll
The Ghoulfather
Don Spiracy (second form of above)
Slackolyte
Duolyte
Chirpolyte
Torneyedo
Hollow Guard
Skulk
Orcalyte
Zenlightener
Plundros
Yellskitchen
Maiden Ruin
The Woebra
The Goldfather
IcarOS
Narwail
Whaleman
Soulcleaver
Holey Moley
The Lastest Nyanmurai

Supreme Leader Galahad

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Never played YW, but i watched some gameplay of 4 and that got me really interested, which in turn is making me watch the season 1 of the original anime on Netflix. Im reallly enjoing it, very jolly and i love the Yo-kais designs. Hyped for 4 since i dont have a 3ds.