• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
people in the Direct thread are getting this too.
Alright yeah, it's showing for me now too.

7v36eo9.png

I went to this page and refreshed it until it popped up in the "You might also like" tab. It's not in the "see all games" page.

I just clicked the link, refreshed once, and saw the very same thing.

Showed up as Crafted World for me too.

Whelp.
Interesting it leaked before the original airtime of the direct lol

Last edited:

Enrico25

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
ok leaks are inevitable. Nintendo has to show the Direct ASAP

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, maybe Yoshi's Crafted World was going to be in the Direct that was postponed

Nov 18, 2017
That, is a really rubbish name

Flipping Island > Crafted World.

Or how about a brend new suffix instead of Island or World!

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oooooooh I like that.

I wish Yoshi's appearance fit better into the world though. From the trailers, it sort of looks like Yoshi's Woolly World model was smoothed out and plopped into this game.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I could see it having Labo integration. Every time the game was shown in the past I got the feeling a big gameplay element was being omitted, but maybe I'm just paranoid.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
So, either this was taken from this 4chan "leak" a few weeks ago, or...I don't even know? Maybe some of these are actually real?

EDIT: Folks, I'm obviously not suggesting those titles are real. I'm saying perhaps a few real ones are in there with the obvious fakes to avoid suspicion, or it was complete luck that this 4chan person happened to put in what may end up being the real name.

JoOE4Cr.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can someone explain how the website can show different names for different people? Like, most likely scenarios.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
I like to call it The CW.

I have to guess this isn't the only thing that's going to leak out tomorrow. Good to see that Yoshi actually exists after its strange absence for so long.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
How do you make a thread based completely and totally on the leaked name of a game, and then get that name wrong in the thread title?

Plum

May 31, 2018
For future leaks with the Direct should we have a "Leak Thread" going forward? The name of Yoshi 2019 is one thing but I think we're going to be getting some big game reveals leaked when midnight hits.