• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
So, either this was taken from this 4chan leak a few weeks ago, or...I don't even know? Maybe some of these are actually real?

JoOE4Cr.jpg
>pubg

This is fake.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
So, either this was taken from this 4chan leak a few weeks ago, or...I don't even know? Maybe some of these are actually real?

JoOE4Cr.jpg

It's possible that this name has actually been findable for a few weeks now. And this guy decided to build a big old fake leak off of that nugget of truth.

That's way, way more likely than Metroid Equestrian Races or WarioWare: Fart Mania being things.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I can't get Yoshi to appear in any of the "Games You Might Like..." sections. Has anyone else been able to? Because it's super easy to fake this with Inspect Element.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
A lot is going to start leaking after 6 today but I'm surprised this leaked before it.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Folks, I'm obviously not suggesting those titles are real. I'm saying perhaps a few real ones are in there with the fakes, or it was complete luck that that 4chan person happened to put in what may be the real name.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Glad it seems like the Yoshi game is coming along / probably going to be in the Direct. Not seeing it at E3 was one of my bigger disappointments

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

EDIT: Folks, I'm obviously not suggesting those titles are real. I'm saying perhaps a few real ones are in there with the fakes, or it was complete luck that that 4chan person happened to put in what may be the real name.

JoOE4Cr.jpg
Lol, till the direct everyone will believe him.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017

EDIT: Folks, I'm obviously not suggesting those titles are real. I'm saying perhaps a few real ones are in there with the fakes, or it was complete luck that that 4chan person happened to put in what may be the real name.

JoOE4Cr.jpg
Looks like a case of putting a bunch of silly fakes to distract people from the legit ones so when one of them is confirmed, people will wonder which of the others is real as well.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I mean ... i hope no one ever takes a "leak" serious where a game is named Fart Mania.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

JoOE4Cr.jpg
Guys I think this is real. Meaning most is fake but this person hid the real games in there.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

JoOE4Cr.jpg
Equestrian Races holy shit LMAO!

Also Clay Catastrophe hmmm.
tumblr_ofv5v78B9Q1uumy9wo1_400.gif

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
He's probably putting fake names with real to avoid suspicion.

That's also a good point, around half the titles sound reasonable/plausible and the other half are obvious jokes. In the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time somebody predicts a title or subtitle by pure luck in a joke post.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy for getting excited at the prospect of a Lego Zelda game? I think that could be fun if they go through all of the different games.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's also a good point, around half the titles sound reasonable/plausible and the other half are obvious jokes. In the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time somebody predicts a title or subtitle by pure luck in a joke post.
But some names in there sound normal like Pikmin 4 and Yoshi Crafted World. We should make a list of the games that have a real title type of name.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
Can anyone else vouch for having seen this? Webpages are literally the easiest thing to edit and mock-up

Edit: It actually still appears! Welp

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018

JoOE4Cr.jpg
A new Mario and Sonic is certainly within the realm of possibilities as is a new Animal Crossing and "Alteration" is not a terrible subtitle for Prime 4. I could also see a new Punch-Out.