• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Real talk, what other game remade would necessitate it being split into multiple parts like this? This case with FFVII Remake is unprecedented.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If they really have no idea how many separate releases they're going to do, this project will never get finished

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
The fact that they don't know is very, very worrying.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
I fricking new it. They have no clue what they are doing and these are never going to be finished.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
That's the most Square thing I've ever read.

Actually, them remaking Midgar and then remaking it again along the full game would be the most Square thing.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
That kills all of the hype. I hope that was one of those management answers where they didn't want to say because if not, that's disturbing. There should be a product plan and a product roadmap so one would think he would know how many games they are creating.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck.

I thought it'd be two or three parts, but they don't even know themselves! LOL

Errrrr, I'm feeling weird about this now. Not even sure I wanna keep my pre-order if the story will be so deeply cut down to pieces.

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Uuuuugh. C'mon Square. Figure this out. It can't be that hard. I was initially okay with it being split into different parts, but y'all not knowing how many is not a good look.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
I was all for the games being split up until now.

Jesus Christ you figure this shit out before you start making it. I hate when creators just make shit up as they go. Get a rough outline of what you want before working on it.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
someone should update this to ff7
mgs41.jpg

jml

Mar 9, 2018
IMO the same thing would have happened if they remade FF8/9. :/

I think 7 is the only one where the hype is there to make it possible though. They wouldn't be able to string too many people along for a like a decade of an FF8 remake, they'd be forced to make that one smaller.