• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Yoshi's Crafted World TV Spots airing in Japan come with a sick beat.

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
If you missed the game because you don't have a Wii U, a Nintendo 3DS port was made and I really enjoyed it. Made for some comfy, cozy gaming sessions.
Its just i can't justify all those video games purchases for all the systems i own, Metroid was the last 3DS game i bought even though i want a couple others.

Jan 2, 2018
This game looks so good and I like the music! Sadly Sekiro comes out first, so Yoshi has to wait for April or May until I play.

Jun 17, 2018
This game genuinely looks god-tier for what it is and hopefully worth the delay, I don't want to see any footage but Nintendo are marketing it hard on social media

Jan 16, 2018
I went from zero interest to still zero interest after the demo to a maybe purchase based on this recent footage. Looks really creative actually