• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 12 hours, 7 minutes, 18 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Yoshi's Crafted World TV Spots airing in Japan come with a sick beat.

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
If you missed the game because you don't have a Wii U, a Nintendo 3DS port was made and I really enjoyed it. Made for some comfy, cozy gaming sessions.
Its just i can't justify all those video games purchases for all the systems i own, Metroid was the last 3DS game i bought even though i want a couple others.

Oct 29, 2017
I’m totally on the fence with this game. But more and more I see footage, the more I think I’m going to buy. The Yoshi mix was awesome too!

TriggerShy

Mar 26, 2018
I don't care what anyone says, I think giving Yoshi a voice was a good decision if it made this possible.

Lichtsang

Jan 2, 2018
This game looks so good and I like the music! Sadly Sekiro comes out first, so Yoshi has to wait for April or May until I play.

Tora

Jun 17, 2018
This game genuinely looks god-tier for what it is and hopefully worth the delay, I don't want to see any footage but Nintendo are marketing it hard on social media

Gamecocks625

Jan 16, 2018
I went from zero interest to still zero interest after the demo to a maybe purchase based on this recent footage. Looks really creative actually