• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

199CAA393B5AD1C9B8ADEF9D4B1DA18ED0A85B78

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one that likes the Crafted World OST?

Feels really relaxing and sets the slower pace well.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
They're really convincing me to get this game. Wooly World was a lot of fun co-op with my friend and I trying to 100% it.

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
You weren't lying, that was an amazing vibe! I would love a mario game with non traditional-music like that. Heavenly synths from start to finish, almost makes me want to buy the game

Plum

May 31, 2018
Nah but seriously I'm loving the creativity shown in trailers like this. I might actually get the game, if only to have as a calm 'palate cleanser' sort of thing.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Best thread ever :)

I was sold on this game for switch, once I saw its co-op I'm for sure buying this. GF and I will play this to completion.
Such a long month.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
But where is everyone taking their opinions from?

Like is there a youtube link to some songs or something?

I don't think there are songs on YouTube yet, but this comes from lots of gameplay impressions from previews and videos from listening to the music in gameplay videos. Personally, I don't mind the compositions whatsoever--it's the instrumentation that I don't particularly care for.

I shouldn't say "lower your expectations", as music is obviously subjective, but as someone who loved Yoshi's Woolly World, what I've heard so far in Crafted World is a let down.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This game appeals to Yoshi's Story fans more than it appeals to Yoshi's Island / Wooly World fans.

Explorative slower pased game that makes you feel good. (Though Yoshi's Story can get pretty damn hard if you go to Stages 3 and 4).

Yoshi's Story gets a lot of hate from Island fans but to me I love it way more and I'm sure I'll like this game.

Deleted member 412

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very spoilery trailer in terms of level variety, but goddamn doesn't it make me much more excited for it. The beat is actually pretty good too.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
The Wooly World soundtrack was AWESOME so I have great expectations
Tomoya Tomita left Good-Feel after Woolly World and isn't composing for this game.

This game appeals to Yoshi's Story fans more than it appeals to Yoshi's Island / Wooly World fans.

Explorative slower pased game that makes you feel good. (Though Yoshi's Story can get pretty damn hard if you go to Stages 3 and 4).

Yoshi's Story gets a lot of hate from Island fans but to me I love it way more and I'm sure I'll like this game.
Yoshi's Story is dope and I'm so happy this game marries it with Wario Land Shake It "backwards stages" concept to spice things up in the Yoshi universe after a stellar return to form with Woolly World.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, this game looks really good. The levels look super varied visually and design wise.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Damn those were pretty good commercials. They should use those in the US. I actually want the game now lol.