• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

You are dropped into the last game you played, and your only weapon is the last thing you bought...

Oct 29, 2017
I don’t get these threads. This is the kind of trash that’s on Facebook where you get your gangster name using your initials.

Neoxon

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Well.....would a 1/3 lb medium-cooked bacon cheeseburger with fries & Dr. Pepper serve as decent payment for Dante or Nero to protect me? I mean, Dante is more of a pizza person, but maybe Nero prefers burgers.

Oct 27, 2017
A pack of fresh cream in Metro Exodus' irradiated Russia.

I can probably give the cream to the Aurora's crew to earn goodwill and protection, seeing as they've probably never had any since the bombs fell.

Nov 1, 2017
Dropping in with a copy of DMCV

Doesn’t seem like massively effective weapon. Maybe the disc can slit somebody’s throat or something

Final fantasy xiv with the fat cat mount I just bought for it then? I admit I am curuous what it would be like to actually ride that thing. Or is it last physical thing, in which case it's ffxiv with a pizza.

Oct 28, 2017
MK | UK
DMCV with.... a packet of McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives.

RIP Dervius - He died as he lived, with a mouth full of chocolate topped biscuits.

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne, Nightmare Frontier

Two bottles of white wine

The lady rings her sinister bell....

I’m not stuck in here with you, you’re stuck in here with me.

Oct 27, 2017
Resident Evil 2 Remake with a can of pringles.

Wouldn't count to defeat Mr. X with them.

I could distract him if i at least could get him to try one (so he can't stop until the're gone). But even that would only give me a few minutes and if he gets some the lickers also start to want some...

I can't see me surviving that ordeal.

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade X with dance lessons.

Guess I'll just have to send a member of BLADE on a quest to collect 14 thingymajigs that will somehow help with my dancing.