You are dropped into the last game you played, and your only weapon is the last thing you bought...

Oct 25, 2017
Warframe

Edit: Dang I thought they meant in game. Uh, a cup? Do I still get to use abilities of the Warframes, or am I just a human without a way to breath in space and am dead no matter what?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'm playing Mario Tennis Aces with ICEE as my fuel. I slurp an ICEE as I taunt to gain a large boost of meter. It's totally not cheating.

Oct 25, 2017
Tales of Vesperia Definitely Edition.
High Tsurugi is my weapon.

Pretty decent weapon I suppose. Will get me through at least a good portion of the beginning of the game, maybe even mid-point?

EDTI: Oh wait, last thing I bought in real life? Some take-out Chinese food. My fortune cookie said I have a secret admirer so maybe it won't be too bad?

Aug 31, 2018
Playstation Classic controller nun-chucks!

It was on sale basically the price of a Rasbery Pi, don't judge me. It'll make a great desk trophy even if I didn't mod the crap out of it.

Nov 3, 2017
Fire Emblem Heroes
Weapon: Pizza

...well if alts in heroes have shown me anything, it’s that food items are massively overpowered weapons. So I guess i’m good.

Alex840

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I’m dropped onto Talos I in Prey with just a sandwich. Well, at least that’s 5 extra health if I get attacked by a mimick!

Oct 31, 2017
DMCV with a container of 7-11 potato salad and a small glass bottle of lemon vitamin soda. If I'm a badass maybe I can make the glass bottle work.