• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

You are dropped into the last game you played, and your only weapon is the last thing you bought...

Oct 25, 2017
Warframe

Edit: Dang I thought they meant in game. Uh, a cup? Do I still get to use abilities of the Warframes, or am I just a human without a way to breath in space and am dead no matter what?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'm playing Mario Tennis Aces with ICEE as my fuel. I slurp an ICEE as I taunt to gain a large boost of meter. It's totally not cheating.

Oct 25, 2017
Tales of Vesperia Definitely Edition.
High Tsurugi is my weapon.

Pretty decent weapon I suppose. Will get me through at least a good portion of the beginning of the game, maybe even mid-point?

EDTI: Oh wait, last thing I bought in real life? Some take-out Chinese food. My fortune cookie said I have a secret admirer so maybe it won't be too bad?

AdversaryOne

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Playstation Classic controller nun-chucks!

It was on sale basically the price of a Rasbery Pi, don't judge me. It'll make a great desk trophy even if I didn't mod the crap out of it.

Nov 3, 2017
Fire Emblem Heroes
Weapon: Pizza

...well if alts in heroes have shown me anything, it’s that food items are massively overpowered weapons. So I guess i’m good.

Oct 31, 2017
I’m dropped onto Talos I in Prey with just a sandwich. Well, at least that’s 5 extra health if I get attacked by a mimick!

Oct 31, 2017
DMCV with a container of 7-11 potato salad and a small glass bottle of lemon vitamin soda. If I'm a badass maybe I can make the glass bottle work.