• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

You are dropped into the last game you played, and your only weapon is the last thing you bought...

Oct 27, 2017
I collect well designed playing cards and bought another set... so unless I turn into Gambit from X-men then I’d be in a real shithole in DMCV...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Idaho
Dropped into the world of Final Fantasy XIV and my only possession is... a succulent planter. I suppose there are worse worlds I could've ended up in with gardening supplies!

elenarie

Developer at DICE
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
WoW with a sandwich.

Okay, okay, I see the opportunity here. Sell the sandwich on the auction house, start making gold.
Give or take a few centuries, I could become the richest person on Azeroth.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
dropped into hatoful boyfriend, my only weapon is toilet paper

i don't know if that's enough to fight off those robber punk pigeons, and i'm not even a vitality build. i'd probably need azami to come save me

Blizzard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mario Kart and all I have is lunch from McDonalds. Honestly that's not bad since the course always has free items, and I can eat while I drive.

Nov 6, 2018
I'm dropped in monster Hunter world with 4 watermelon flavored halls. I guess I can throw them as a distraction or cool rathalos' breath with them.

Oct 25, 2017
only in theaters
BanG Dream: Girls Band Party, with a can of Mountain Dew Kickstart.

I'm not very good at guitar and I don't play any other instruments so I guess I could offer someone my Mountain Dew Kickstart. Maybe it'd refresh a few live boosts for them.

It's a relatively low-stakes world.

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Dark Souls Remastered with a bottle of Evan Williams Single Barrel. At least I'll feel reeeally good when I die and come back as a hollow. LOL

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Oct 27, 2017
Don't get the point of these ones, like when am I ever gonna have a functional weapon from random stuff I bought

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, somebody help me. I'm trapped in Japan and Majima Goro want's to kick my ass and all I have is a bottle of syrup!