• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

You are dropped into the last game you played, and your only weapon is the last thing you bought...

May 18, 2018
Exeter, UK
Dying Light and my weapon would be a Thai soup called Tom Yam.

So I would have no chance. I would sit somewhere quiet and enjoy my soup and get bitten to death while eating on of the tastiest dishes in the world. Either that or just run to the tower and gear up.

Nov 6, 2018
Conker: Live & Reloaded wih a digital copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded.

Seems... appropriately meta?
I hope this means I can use the context sensitive items too

Oct 27, 2017
Im chilling watching the suns play the jazz with my gallon of milk...
As opposed to earlier watching the suns beat the warriors while drinking said milk...

Dec 5, 2018
I'm dropped into Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, armed with a jar of trassi shrimp paste.

I'm fine with this. I'd just hang out in town, cooking stir fries for my new anthropomorphic animal friends.

Destiny 2 with a USB cable...lol.

My one saving grace is that I last logged out of D2 while in the Tower, so hopefully that's where I get dropped in. (Anywhere else and I won't last long.) I can spend a few months in the City until it's inevitably attacked again, this time by those pyramid-shaped ships in extragalactic space from the D2 ending stinger.

I'm currently playing Phoenix Wright Trilogy on the Switch, so any and every weapon is useless against the strong, solid arguments of the prosecutors.

Except... Actually, the last thing I bought was the Phoenix Wright trilogy itself, so you know that that means? The weapon I use to beat Phoenix Wright is Phoenix Wright himself! I think I have a chance!

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I think I got it. My KitKat bars will act as a defensive weapon against zombies, lickers, etc. I'll just shove some of them into a zombie's mouth. I hope I can bribe Mr. X with KitKat so he doesn't follow me.

Oct 26, 2017
Panama
Splatoon 2 and i'd have a brand new Switch with Let's Go Pikachu (bought it for a friend last night)

i hope the inklings like catching pokemon and don't drown me in ink.

Dec 23, 2018
I'm dropped in the world of Total Warhammer 2 and my weapon is the Vampire Coast and all that comes with it. Things are looking pretty good for me.