• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Darksiders 2, I'm in the middle of the City of the Dead with bags of biscuits, drinks and chocolate.

At least I'll die happy.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Actually, it wouldn't be that bad, at least at first.

I'd be entering the world of Path of Exile with a compound bow. Of course, I'd be screwed after I ran out of arrows unless I managed to scrounge some up.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Let's hope i'm not being dropped as the protagonist, because in the world of ... Hollow Knight ... you don't survive with just ... a small bag of popcorn.

I think i'd just go to the Colosseum of Fools and wait until all is done. Popcorn is actually useful there. ^^

TeraDax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Québec
Exploring the Isle of Seiren from Ys VIII with a McFlurry does not seem fun.
Hey, at least it's a Creme Egg McFlurry...

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
World of Final Fantasy with a pack of cigarettes. Not quite sure what that'll do for me, but if I'm a Lilliken I'll be one cool looking one. Maybe there's some kind of Marlboro analogy here too, like they'll just transform into a Marlboro mirage?

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Basically, I'm dropped into Tetris 99 with a bag of groceries. Consider me crushed into oblivion.

Deleted member 3925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dropped into Metro Exodus with some coffee...

Hope I can get some good sips in before dying of radiation or monsters.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Dark Souls 3 and some groceries. I'm fucked, aren't I? I think I'll just stay in Firelink Shrine.

Last edited:

PieOMy

Nov 15, 2018
Boston
Last purchase I made was a dinner for three people. An upsetting amount of sushi, gyoza, and vegetable fried rice.

I'm dropped into Spelunky mines 1-1. Can this mean I start with 99 health?

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe with some cooking ingredients and coffee water(/milk) enhancers?

I'd drop my supplies and see if I can jump around like Mario first. Given the Mii support I'm thinking I'll be fine. If not I'll just find a chill spot to be.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting squished by a tetronimo. But I'll enjoy my latte as the block edges towards my inevitable doom.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
SSBU armed with raw chicken drumsticks and a cupcake.

It was not a proud trip to the grocery store but now I am a food themed gimmick character.

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
DMC5 with a pack of cigarettes. Guess I'll take one last one while closing my eyes and await the inevitable.

Danthrax

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I'm in Dead or Alive 6 with a jade facial massage roller.

Maybe I can convince my opponents not to beat my ass by offering free facial massages. It is quite cooling straight out of the refrigerator.

PaetronEmoyak

Dec 19, 2018
Final Fantasy IX with Elucidator and Dark Repulser from Sword Art Online, I guess I'd be somewhat equipped to survive in that world

Deleted member 11626

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I land in Radiant Historia, with nothing but the clothes on my back and a clif bar. At least I won't die hungry

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I'm in Devil May Cry 3 with Chicken Tenders and mac and cheese from Slim Chickens. I'm toast.

Hermii

Oct 27, 2017
Tropical freeze with a cup of coffe. I guess I would drink the coffee as an idol animation the. fall into the first pit I came across.

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
FIFA with a griller.. looks like I'm bringing the tailgate BBQs to soccer games

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
In Nioh with piping hot coffee.

That could work, provided that the coffee becomes gamified and infinite. I would blast my enemies away with hot liquid.