• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 3, 2019
I don't get these threads. This is the kind of trash that's on Facebook where you get your gangster name using your initials.
tAgBSSo.jpg

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Well.....would a 1/3 lb medium-cooked bacon cheeseburger with fries & Dr. Pepper serve as decent payment for Dante or Nero to protect me? I mean, Dante is more of a pizza person, but maybe Nero prefers burgers.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
A pack of fresh cream in Metro Exodus' irradiated Russia.

I can probably give the cream to the Aurora's crew to earn goodwill and protection, seeing as they've probably never had any since the bombs fell.

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Dropping in with a copy of DMCV

Doesn't seem like massively effective weapon. Maybe the disc can slit somebody's throat or something

Spaceroast

Oct 30, 2017
Mario Tennis with a can of pringles. Probably not so effective. And considering the power on those special shots, I think I'd end up dead.

Fieran

Oct 29, 2017
Edinburgh, Scotland
Final fantasy xiv with the fat cat mount I just bought for it then? I admit I am curuous what it would be like to actually ride that thing. Or is it last physical thing, in which case it's ffxiv with a pizza.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Dropped into Turok 2 and my only weapon is a camshaft position sensor.

Think I'm fucked, y'all.

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
DMCV with.... a packet of McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives.

RIP Dervius - He died as he lived, with a mouth full of chocolate topped biscuits.

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne, Nightmare Frontier

Two bottles of white wine

The lady rings her sinister bell....

I'm not stuck in here with you, you're stuck in here with me.

Comandr

Feb 14, 2018
I'm dropped into Crackdown 3 with a spray bottle of BBQ cleaner. Getting real Dead Rising vibes here.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Resident Evil 2 Remake with a can of pringles.

Wouldn't count to defeat Mr. X with them.

I could distract him if i at least could get him to try one (so he can't stop until the're gone). But even that would only give me a few minutes and if he gets some the lickers also start to want some...

I can't see me surviving that ordeal.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
I've dropped into FFXII with general groceries, so I'm already more useful/plot relevant than Vaan.

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm in KH3 and my weapon is the Ultima Weapon.

Now I can be with Aqua. That is my true ending.

Gambit

Oct 27, 2017
Leather Jacket in Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Clearly that makes me RE4 Leon so I'm golden.

LesPaul

Oct 30, 2017
Germany
I will be laying monsters in Dragons Crown Pro with a bottle of coke. I am dead right away. I now have to hope to be resurrected.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Xenoblade X with dance lessons.

Guess I'll just have to send a member of BLADE on a quest to collect 14 thingymajigs that will somehow help with my dancing.