• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
I'm in Division 2, wandering grimey DC streets with a bag of Twizlers in one hand, Hot Takis in the other... so I guess an average day!

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I need to start buying more swords and guns in order to be better prepared for threads like these.

Recluse

Oct 25, 2017
Dead or Alive 6
a Burrito

Nothing saying I have to enter the tournament right? I'll watch.

GamingRobioto

May 18, 2018
Exeter, UK
Dying Light and my weapon would be a Thai soup called Tom Yam.

So I would have no chance. I would sit somewhere quiet and enjoy my soup and get bitten to death while eating on of the tastiest dishes in the world. Either that or just run to the tower and gear up.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
220px-CIVILIZATION-V-FRONT-OF-BOX.jpg

GUEST_8d3f5027-1fcc-44ff-a444-32a0dc5a5f9f

I did play God of War before Civ V, if that makes it any more amusing.

Alastard

Nov 6, 2018
Conker: Live & Reloaded wih a digital copy of Conker: Live and Reloaded.

Seems... appropriately meta?
I hope this means I can use the context sensitive items too

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dropped into DMC5 with a pizza. Maybe I could use it as payment for Dante to be my personal bodyguard?

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
CoD Blackout with a 2 litre bottle of Coke No Sugar.

I'm still pretty confident in a victory.

Deleted member 13250

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im chilling watching the suns play the jazz with my gallon of milk...
As opposed to earlier watching the suns beat the warriors while drinking said milk...

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
I'm dropped into Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, armed with a jar of trassi shrimp paste.

I'm fine with this. I'd just hang out in town, cooking stir fries for my new anthropomorphic animal friends.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Destiny 2 with a USB cable...lol.

My one saving grace is that I last logged out of D2 while in the Tower, so hopefully that's where I get dropped in. (Anywhere else and I won't last long.) I can spend a few months in the City until it's inevitably attacked again, this time by those pyramid-shaped ships in extragalactic space from the D2 ending stinger.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I'm currently playing Phoenix Wright Trilogy on the Switch, so any and every weapon is useless against the strong, solid arguments of the prosecutors.

Except... Actually, the last thing I bought was the Phoenix Wright trilogy itself, so you know that that means? The weapon I use to beat Phoenix Wright is Phoenix Wright himself! I think I have a chance!

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
Modern Warfare Remastered, and a tuna pizza.

I'm guessing a lot of these are gonna be pizza.

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I think I got it. My KitKat bars will act as a defensive weapon against zombies, lickers, etc. I'll just shove some of them into a zombie's mouth. I hope I can bribe Mr. X with KitKat so he doesn't follow me.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
Splatoon 2 and i'd have a brand new Switch with Let's Go Pikachu (bought it for a friend last night)

i hope the inklings like catching pokemon and don't drown me in ink.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
I'm dropped in the world of Total Warhammer 2 and my weapon is the Vampire Coast and all that comes with it. Things are looking pretty good for me.
ss_7b017283227dfae0e755d1bc21e680cb5fe23eb1.1920x1080.jpg

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Mmm can i make a food blast combo on anthem with this 2 pieces to defend myself against generic and stupid enemies?
images

images