• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Smash Bros with a bottle of beer.
So... I'm just gunna drink it and iump off the side before ike fairs to upairs me.

Sebastopa

Apr 27, 2018
So i'll be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with a ticket for an expohouse of sustainable energy production and biodiverse, organic crops.

Well i Guess as long as i don't enter World of Light... Maybe i could get the help of Piranha plant.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
So I'm dropped off into sunny Spain in Dirt Rally 2.0 with a bag of groceries. Doesn't sound half bad lol

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I saw the thread title and said thought it was really poorly thought out because chances are the last thing most people bought was food, and sure enough.

burgervan

Oct 27, 2017
I'm dropped into the world of Hitman with a burrito so...it's basically a regular game of Hitman.

Sailent

Mar 2, 2018
DMC5.

Soy milk.

Let's get this shit started *revs the milk*

ZzhMU9N.png

Last edited:

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
I totally just bought an assault rifle so I'm going to beat cooking Mama easily. Mama is the only thing standing in my way.

Oct 27, 2017
The last game I played is the last thing I bought. Thankfully when the universe subsequently implodes I'll be taking the rest of you with me.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The Division 2 with a can of red bull, some sparking water, and some loo roll.

I'll get on a caffeine high and teepee the white house and get away with it!

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
So I'm dropped into Destiny 2 with just my Whataburger Sweet and Spicy Bacon Burger with onion rings and a large tea?

I got this, yo.

ladyluthien

Oct 25, 2017
I am dropped in New Super Mario Bros on Switch with an entire loaf of french bread. It's over 2 feet long, I think I'll be okay.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward...

please don't make me play the nonary game with just a cup of coffee to help me.

Oct 25, 2017
Last game I played was Civ VI. Last thing I purchased was fuel for my car.

Founding my first city on Oil is an okay start.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
A LEGO set in Ace Combat 7.....I guess I will go fund a huge toy company with my prototype? Ride a Space Elevator? Stage a shadow plot against the two largest superpowers? Lots of possibilities!

vegtro

Oct 25, 2017
Crap, just played Destiny 2 and bought a digital version of Division 2. What do I do with an intangible product?!?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Oh mother of god.

I would be stuck flying a giant ass twin engined plane armed with a 4,000lb bomb and no idea how to fly it. (BFV)

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
Super Hot VR with washing machine.

I could climb inside it and wait til the baddies approach, then kick open the door.

Nov 6, 2017
I'm in Raccoon City, armed with a copy of Die Hard with a Vengeance on Bluray.

I dearly hope I can solve a puzzle with it and get a shotgun.

Celcius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The last thing I bought was a ticket to see Captain Marvel, so I'm just going to assume I can call her to bail me out lol