• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

You are given $20mil USD on the account of remaining single forever.... do you take it?!

What is this, The Lobster? Deal or no deal?!

• Deal

Votes: 914 63.1%
  • No Deal

Votes: 428 29.5%
  • Get harshly scolded by your partner for even considering it

Votes: 107 7.4%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely not, also it's sad so many people seem content purely with sex and no emotional connection with a person. I can't imagine even pretending to want to be single forever.

Oct 25, 2017
The fuck.... so many people voted yes. Did not expect that. I can make 20 million dollars over my life no problem, I could never not have my GF though. Life wouldn't be as joyful.

edit: maaaaaan, for as progressive as Era is, you are fucked up if all you want is to pay hookers for sex. I hope ya'll are joking

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The fuck.... so many people voted yes. Did not expect that. I can make 20 million dollars over my life no problem, I could never not have my GF though. Life wouldn't be as joyful.
You're on a gaming forum. A lot of us that voted yes are probably already single and have no problem with that.

Oct 25, 2017
You're on a gaming forum. A lot of us that voted yes are probably already single and have no problem with that.
Yea, I'm ok with that, I was just surprised. Plus I just feel bummed because I don't want the stereotype of gamers being more likely to be single to be true. A lot of ya'll are great folks

Oct 25, 2017
Well, you said it wasn't enough of a sum to be interesting to you, but you could grow it so that it was. I have no clue what you'd personally do with said money.
It's not realistic for me to grow it to a sum that would be interesting. I would need like 500% return for me even to begin considering it.

Oct 26, 2017
Easy yes. The amount of good I could spin up for the world around me over years of growing that money vastly outweighs my own needs/desires.

Oct 25, 2017
No interest in a relationship at the moment. Just casual few and far in between fwb stuff. So it's easy for me to say yes to this. First purchase a vasectomy.

Mar 8, 2019
I love my girlfriend too much to even consider this. I feel I already have much of what would make me happy in life and she's a huge part of it.

No deal!

Oct 27, 2017
Eh probably not, I've been single for a while now but nothing beats being with someone you're in love with. It's essentially the feeling of having 20 million dollars.