• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is this, The Lobster? Deal or no deal?!

• Deal

Votes: 915 63.1%
  • No Deal

Votes: 428 29.5%
  • Get harshly scolded by your partner for even considering it

Votes: 107 7.4%

• Total voters

Miles X

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely not, also it's sad so many people seem content purely with sex and no emotional connection with a person. I can't imagine even pretending to want to be single forever.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck.... so many people voted yes. Did not expect that. I can make 20 million dollars over my life no problem, I could never not have my GF though. Life wouldn't be as joyful.

edit: maaaaaan, for as progressive as Era is, you are fucked up if all you want is to pay hookers for sex. I hope ya'll are joking

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Surprised "Deal" has such lead in the poll. That said, I'd take the deal, too.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You're on a gaming forum. A lot of us that voted yes are probably already single and have no problem with that.
Yea, I'm ok with that, I was just surprised. Plus I just feel bummed because I don't want the stereotype of gamers being more likely to be single to be true. A lot of ya'll are great folks

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
I could help a lot of people with 20 mil. It isn't always about what you can do for yourself.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Like there is a workaround there with what being single means. And you take that much money. Easy choice.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017

Pelican

Oct 26, 2017
Easy yes. The amount of good I could spin up for the world around me over years of growing that money vastly outweighs my own needs/desires.

Oct 25, 2017
No interest in a relationship at the moment. Just casual few and far in between fwb stuff. So it's easy for me to say yes to this. First purchase a vasectomy.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm already going to be single for the rest of my life so... I might as well get a payday.

kraftdinner

Alt account
Banned
Mar 8, 2019
I love my girlfriend too much to even consider this. I feel I already have much of what would make me happy in life and she's a huge part of it.

No deal!

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
Nope, without my wife we wouldn't have a little girl and I wouldn't trade this family we've created for anything

Inki

Oct 30, 2017
Being Rich with no one to share it with sounds like hell. I'm a romantic and I could never go it alone.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
Eh probably not, I've been single for a while now but nothing beats being with someone you're in love with. It's essentially the feeling of having 20 million dollars.