• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If you could bring any franchise back to life, no matter how obscure, old, or dead it is at the cost of killing another one, would you do it? Which franchise would you save and which one would you kill?

For me, which franchise I'd kill is a very easy decision. Assassin's Creed has always bored me and all the effort Ubisoft puts in them could be used elsewhere, but which one I'd bring back is hard.

My mind screams Jet Set Radio, it's a much easier franchise to modernize than any of my other choices, but my heart screams Super Monkey Ball. I'm not sure how they'd be able to keep making games of SMB since there's not much you can add per game without fucking the formula up as evidenced by every single SMB game after 2, but if it was somehow possible, that'd be great .

So, which franchises would you choose?

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Would killing mainline pokemon for only pokemon snap to come back count?

Just tryna watch the world burn with a solid monkey paw wish

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Revive: *dead franchise no one even liked*

Kill: *largely popular franchise that I don't like*

Parenegade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you could bring any franchise back to life, no matter how obscure, old, or dead it is at the cost of killing another one, would you do it? Which franchise would you save and which one would you kill?

For me, which franchise I'd kill is a very easy decision. Assassin's Creed has always bored me and all the effort Ubisoft puts in them could be used elsewhere, but which one I'd bring back is hard.

My mind screams Jet Set Radio, it's a much easier franchise to modernize than any of my other choices, but my heart screams Super Monkey Ball. I'm not sure how they'd be able to keep making games of SMB since there's not much you can add per game without fucking the formula up as evidenced by every single SMB game after 2, but if it was somehow possible, that'd be great .

So, which franchises would you choose?

This is a very mean hearted thread.

"I don't fucking like this franchise so kill it!

That's gonna be a no from me dawg.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Silent Hill for Metal Gear Solid.

(MGS4 was awesome, so was Silent HIll Downpour. Let MGS reset after snake passes on, please)

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
I'd bring back Mega Man Legends and kill the Souls series.

Come at me.
giphy.gif

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Revive: DmC
Kill: DMC

There I did it so that everyone knows it's a joke

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Being back command and conquer in lieu of garbage like cod, BF, etc.

Also kill New diablo to resurrect old diablo.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll keep it to franchises in the same company.

Because the death of Star Fox for the revival of F-Zero has been long overdue.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Bring back Command & Conquer, kill Leisure Suit Larry (because it inherently deserves it).

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Kill: Some exploitative gacha phone game with sexualized child waifus.
Revive: Gravity Rush because I feel it's dead and won't come back without my wish.