• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
Revive: Dead Space
Kill: Star Wars: Battlefront, in fairness EA proved they can't handle it.

Just remembered Dead Space is EA too, LOOT BOX NECROMORPH'S.

Horned Reaper

Nov 7, 2017
Trading franchises of somewhat equal perceived value would make it more interesting.

Kill: Trails series
Revive: Suikoden

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Revive: Mother
Kill: i dunno, whatever. CoD, ass creed, battlefield, fifa (or any sports game), there's way too many i would kill

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Can I bring back a studio and sacrifice another? I'd bring back Bizarre Creations at their heights and sacrifice From Software.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Revive Mass Effect, kill Anthem. If you don't think Anthem is a franchise (and it isn't lol) then kill Dragon's Age.

Lady Gaia

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I'd bring back Suikoden by sacrificing Ni No Kuni. All day long.

(... and yes, I do think the sacrifice should be of the same genre, otherwise it's too easy to get rid of series you simply don't care about. I could kill off every racing and fighting game series and not really feel the loss personally, but I know it would deeply offend some who don't care about my beloved RPGs.)

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
Rise from your graves, Shinobi, Golden Axe and Gunstar Heroes.

Dive into your graves, Call of Duty, Madden and FIFA.

DangerMan

Oct 29, 2017
I'll go with the idea of killing a game from an at least moderately similar genre, otherwise I'd just kill a fighting game since I have no interest in them and it seems like that goes against the spirit of the thread.

Revive: Dead Space

Kill: Tomb Raider

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd revive Mega Man, because 11 was a safe, easy, lazy, overblown distraction to shut us up. The franchise is dead and I want it back.

I'd also gladly kill Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft would be great if they put more effort into making games like WD2 as deep as they are wide. Ditch the dead weight and reinvest elsewhere. Alternatives include Dark Souls and mainline Mario.

Jan 4, 2018
Revive: Advance Wars
Kill: Fire Emblem

ThreadbareHandsomeKoala-size_restricted.gif

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Revive: Burnout - Classic track oriented version
Kill: Need For Speed - Current shit

Revive: Need For Speed: Most Wanted - Razer was the bad guy.
Kill: The Crew - really do people buy The Crew games

Oct 25, 2017
Revive: Socom
Kill: the Division

Revive: Prince of Persia
Let Assassin's Creed rest

Revive: Mercenaries
Kill: Just Cause

Revive: Syphon Filter
Kill: Days Gone