• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Imma gonna do this properly:

Kill Anthem, revive Knights of the Old Republic part 3(single-player RPG or Jade Regent)

Kill one of the COD's (preferably Infinity Ward's), revive Tony Hawk Pro Skater (a proper iteration and not something just to renew the license)

Han

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Revive Snowboard Kids and kill Persona. So Atlus should have enough time to make it good.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
I'd revive Breath of Fire, and you can sack Senran Kagura or any of those anime tiddy waifu games (hell, you can have all of them) to do it.

brambles13

Oct 27, 2017
Revive Snowboard Kids and kill Persona. So Atlus should have enough time to make it good.
Atlus didn't develop Snowboard Kids, Racdym did. Atlus just published it. On a side note I have no idea if Racdym is still around.

Anyway I would revive Shining Force, and kill Bubsy or any other universally hated franchise. I have no problems with people enjoying games I don't like.

I would choose Ristar here to revive but I feel like it doesn't count as there was only one game. F-Zero, Mother, Dragon Force, Wario Land, Banjo-Kazooie, and Advance Wars are all also candidates for revival.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Kill Dragon Quest revive Valkyrie Profile
Kill The Legend of Heroes revive Xenosaga

Equips shield lol

Uncleslappy

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
I feel like this should hurt a little more. Like you need to kill something from the same genre. Like mine would be

Revive: Silent Hill
Kill: Resident Evil

Ooh, that smarts

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Would have been more interesting if the topic was only from the same company. But I'll bite.

Mass Effect revived for Star Wars: Fallen Order.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bring back Little Big Adventure

Kill... I don't know, I'll say Gears. There are many franchises I couldn't care less about. This would be more meaningful if I had to kill one I love.

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Revive: Wario Land
Kill: Rance

Wario Land is dearly missed. Maybe give it to D-Pad Studio!

The lowest of rancid otaku trash is easy pickings to kill. Rance is one of the most irredeemably gross series ever made. Don't even look it up.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
I think I will make it two franchises I love to make it more interesting.

I would kill Monster Hunter to bring back Unreal Tournament at a level of success, popularity and quality that Monster Hunter now has.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Bring back: Chrono, preferably something in the vein of Trigger rather than Cross, but honestly I'll take anything at this point

Go back in time to 2017 and kill: Fortnite, before the legion of <12-year-olds with their parents' credit cards irreversibly fuck up the PC gaming market

TiduzOmni

Oct 25, 2017
revive Onimusha
kill fifa

edit to be fair, alot of people love fifa, lets kill one no one cares about: kill PES