• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
Let's say that you actually have this power for that, to bring some games from the Wii to the Switch, following this pattern:

First one: It's a fully remake, which has the all benefits of the Switch hardware and also has a good marketing budget for that.

The second one: It's a port which has additional content and some extra modes to increase the replay factor indefinitely.

The third one: It's a more conventional port, which offers the same content of the original, but it's Full HD and it has some online interactions.

_

My choices:
1st: Xenoblade Chronicles, because it would be one of the most incredible games ever with that remake.

2nd: Pandora's Tower, while the game itself was actually good, there are some people which actually didn't played. I think the game would benefit itself if re-visited.

3rd: The Last Story: The game itself is beautiful, and actually was locked up by the Wii itself. Apart from having some ehhh plot-twists, I think that the game, and a possible franchise, could actually work if re-released in a active playerbase that is the Switch.

What about you?

Deleted member 8112

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
1: Xenoblade Chronicles because, well, it's Xenoblade Chronicles.
2: Skyward Sword, doesn't need a total remake, just some adjustments.
3: Punch-Out!!!!

STGHMAAV

Oct 26, 2017
1: Xenoblade Chronicles. My favorite game alongside Wind Waker.
2: Super Paper Mario. I need this game on the go + HD. Also, I need more Dimentio in any Mario related stuff.
3: Wario Lamd: The Shake Dimensions. Just an excuse to make a sequel with more "shake" and "rumble mechanics" with HD Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.