• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
It's still a bit buggy, but it's something.

www.nexusmods.com

Sekiro Online

An unofficial mod to adds souls-style PvP and co-operative play to Sekiro.
Features/Details:

• Support for up to 6 players (1 host + 5 phantoms)
  • PvP - Make use of your prosthetic tools and combat arts to defeat your opponents, grapple through the world and snipe each other out of the air.
  • Co-op - Play through the game with friends, approach enemies and bosses with a different style and finally beat the game as the summoner class.
  • Invasions - Enter an unsuspecting person's world as a spirit of vengeance, and fight to the death.
  • Simplified matchmaking - Invaders and phantoms will always be adjusted to the player's local level, to try and increase the available player pool. For example if you have 40 attack power, and your opponent has 1 attack power, they will hit you as if they have 40 and you'll hit them as if you have 1.
  • You can't pause the game.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sekiro is getting an easy mode mod neat :P

This is really impressive to get this working

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
This is awesome. Don't even own the game yet, but some co-op action is always great regardless.

Rogue Agent

Oct 25, 2017
The co-op thing looks really cool. Also, even the bosses are getting absolutely wrecked during co-op lol.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty great, but I can't imagine bosses working super well with multiple people. They're pretty explicitly designed for a one-on-one confrontation.

piratethingy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lmao man pc gaming is the best, I love that we can get dumb stuff like this so soon after a game's release.

Cloud-Strife

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 27, 2019
This is why PC is now and will always be the best place to play.

I love my exclusives on console but man.. this things just blow my mind.

ObbyDent

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Damn this opens up a lot of strategies in invasions. Things that aren't that viable in SP become amazing in PvP