• Snyder Cut

Votes: 182 15.0%
  • The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Votes: 1,031 85.0%

• Total voters

Darkgran

Oct 27, 2017
What say you?

You can NEVER watch the other one you don't choose.

It would be Falcon for me no question about it.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen any of the recent DC movies besides the Nolan stuff so even if I don't care for Marvel that much, I'd still watch Falcon.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Missing the "none of them" option in the poll, and "thor 2"
With the choices given, falcon i guess.

Alien Bob

Nov 25, 2017
Would you rather eat a delicious slice of pizza or have your teeth smashed in with a hammer for four hours? You can only choose ONE.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
who is going to spend 4 hours rewatching a movie by the director who got fired for making it shitty the first time

Falcon & the Winter Soldier confronting how racist America deals with a black Captain America >>>> alt right snyder wankery

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I'm not really salivating for either one but FATWS could at least be a little fun. I'm expecting the Snyder cut to be 4 hours of awful dullness.

IconGrist

Oct 26, 2017
What an odd comparison. One is sort of a social experiment and was willed into existence and love it or hate it there will never be anything else like it. The other is... a show. Likely recapped in a later movie or another show anyway.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
My first thought was Falcon is the obvious choice. But then, you can probably skip marvel stuff an be fine... and I'd always be curious about how much of a trainwreck snyder cut will turn out to be lol.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
Watch a bloated version of a bad movie you've already seen or a new entry in a highly regarded franchise. Tough choices.

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
People who think Snyder is good are people who still have this kinda stuff in a shoebox under their bed "just in case".

y7cjxaha77z11.jpg

Deleted member 19868

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't like Disney or Marvel and I think Disney+ is a disaster for the film industry.

that said, after BvS, Falcon & the Winter Soldier all the way. The only Zack Snyder joint I ever liked a lot was Watchmen and even that doesn't hold up so well on a rewatch.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
The Snyder Cut isn't actually going to be available in the UK (or, at least, they haven't said when) so this'd be an easy choice even if I wanted to watch it!

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I never even bothered to finish the original JL cut, and I'm even less inclined to watch the extended self parody cut.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a huge DC fan but why in the absolute hell would I choose Snyder trash,
3rd and a half tries isn't suddenly gonna make a decent DC piece of media from him

Sceptre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
falcon and solider were the most boring parts of the avengers movies. you couldnt pay me enough to watch their tv series

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
choosing Falcon has the additional benefit of meaning I'm guaranteed not to ever have to watch the snyder cut, so it's like a double win

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am very curious about the Snyder cut just because of all the problems surrounding the production, the botched release, and Snyder's years-long crusade to reshoot the film. Stuff like this never happens. I can't think of a parallel.

We have so much Marvel stuff right now, I'm over it. I haven't even watched the last two eps of Wanadvision yet.

But I'm just naturally more curios about alternate versions of films and the history surrounding them. The lost reels of Metropolis, Ridley Scott's edits of Blade Runner and Kingdom of Heaven, the Touch of Evil edit based on Orson Welles' notes.

Everyone loved Wandavision, just like how everyone loved Daredevil. And Netflix is giving us like five more shows? Wow, if they're all the quality of Daredevil, that's insane! Falcon and Winter Soldier may damn well be good, but the Synder cut is fascinating.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Def Falcon and Winter Soldier.

But Friday is going to be a good day regardless. FaWS starting, getting hammered and laughing at the snyder cut , Drive to survive season 3 on netflix and I believe there's some games with PS5 updates coming out on Friday

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Even if the only streaming service I had was HBO Max, I would still watch Avengers before I watched the Snyder Cut.

njdGMoV.png

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I'm literally NEVER going to watch Snyder Cut unless I'm forced to by friends or a partner. This isn't a difficult question.

TheLucasLite

Aug 27, 2018
Snyder Cut, because I mostly watch super hero shit to get drunk and mock it with friends. DC trash is much better for this. And I don't care about eithers film universes, so missing out on the Falcon Winter Soldier thing doesn't matter to me.