• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
blog.playstation.com

PlayStation.Blog Game of the Year polls are live [polls closed]

Vote for the biggest and best of 2020 across more than 15 categories.

The game appears on Most Anticipated Game category.

tenor.gif

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah I mean the game is coming out in the future so of course you can?
This doesn't mean anything like you think it means something.

BlackBoyFly

Oct 12, 2020
This site is going to be glorious when MS reveals their plans w/ Bethesda. No matter what they decide, going to be a lot of salty people lol.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
I mean of the list it could be most anticipated in that people that do want it will be anticipating it the longest since it's so far out and probably will not be on PS5 for even longer if at all

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
It's been a whole week since we had a Zenimax exclusivity speculation thread. Clearly too long.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's a bit of a strange addition to the poll looking at the other options tbh. A third party game with no footage or even a release window… owned by MS.
Almost definitely means nothing but I don't know why they'd even throw it in there.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Leaving it out would have been a far more meaningful choice than letting people vote for it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Sony literally does not know what's going to happen with ESVI next year. Their social media guy ESPECIALLY doesn't.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the next Elder Scrolls works better on Sony products than Skyrim did. All manner of issues there.

Ten years is too long to wait for more Elder Scrolls.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
I mean I guess it makes sense , the deal has been announced and is most likely going to go through but it's not fully finalized until early next year or something like that, right? I believe that's what Phil said when asked about it.

But yeah that shit is not coming to PS5

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
MS hasnt purchased Bethesda yet. Its business as usual unless changes are final and announced.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can also vote for Hades for best indie game, it's also not on PlayStation. Yet.

Spirited

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Okay, not like they can know where it releases at this time. It's not announced for any platforms.

Jan 4, 2018
Deal isn't finalized. Nobody (except maybe some higher ups at Bethesda and Microsoft like Spencer and Todd who may have an idea of the future) knows what is going to happen with TES6 at this point.

Oct 27, 2017
The people who work for the PS Blog aren't going to know what's happening behind the scenes with the Bethesda acquisition. This doesn't mean what you think it does.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Technically MS hasn't acquired Bethesda as the acquisition is not finalized until sometime next year. So it's probably assumed to still be coming to PS platforms until confirmed otherwise next year or whenever.

I mean hey - I'm not convinced Bethesda games (after Deathlopp & Tokyo) will not show up on PS5 somehow.

MS already confirmed that they are honoring all existing deals after the acquisition happens.

Edit: Yeah I totally read that one wrong. My bad.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the acquisition is not finalized and nothing concrete has been announced about TES6. i wouldn't read too much into it. it's not like the people running the PS blog are gonna be in on something no one else knows.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Sony already signed it as an exclusive.
Bethesda didn't mention it to Microsoft.

Microsoft announce it at their press conference.

Epic Big Trailer!

"ONLY ON PLAYSTATION 5"

Trailer rolls again.

THE ELDER SCROLLS VII: ;)

"COMING TO XBOX AND PC. DAY 1 ON GAMEPASS"

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
While I doubt the game will show up on PS, the default supposition remains that it will, as nothing concrete has been announced on that front,

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Jim Ryan doesnt even know. How would some guy at the PS Blog know lol

Someone is being cheeky

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
After reading some arguments on here, I now believe that there is a faintest sliver of a chance. But no lol.