• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
I need the characters to sing the song. It's the difference between a musical and stopping a movie with a music video.

Yes, this is making The Lion King very hard to judge!

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wall E has by far the best of any Disney soundtrack and I'll fight anyone who disagrees!

Though for ones with singing its probably Frozen. Though I'm not huge on one version the other is ok and it's a great finisher for the illuminations too.

Friend in me is good but a bit slow and lacking energy

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I was listening to the Tangled soundtrack yesterday and this one always gets to me

I'm a complete sap for this kind of thing.

FeliciaFelix

Oct 27, 2017
It barely registers as a theme song. BTW, I also hate "Let it go". Why doesnt anyone notice shes shouting the song??

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
You Got A Friend In Me aint even in the top 10. The Disney Renaissance era is packed with GOAT tier tracks
  1. Circle of Life (Lion King)
  2. Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)
  3. Part of Your World (Little Mermaid)
  4. A Whole New World (Aladdin)
  5. Beauty & The Beast/Tale As Old As Time (Beauty & The Beast)
  6. Let It Go (Frozen)
  7. Just Cant Wait To Be King (Lion King)
  8. Friend Like Me (Aladdin)
  9. Under The Sea (Little Mermaid)
  10. Hakuna Matata (Lion King)
  11. You'll Be In My Heart (Tarzan)
  12. You Got A Friend In Me (Toy Story)

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Not even in the top 20 but to each their own. I would say Let it Go, When you Wish Upon a Star, I want to be like you, Be our Guest and Under the Sea are still miles above it

Oct 28, 2017
California
1. A Whole New World
2. When You Wish Upon a Star
3. I'll Make a Man Out of You
4. 1 2 1 (A Goofy Movie)
5. Every other Aladdin song
6. Every other Lion King song

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, it might be my favorite. Randy Newman is an incredible song writer and composer (and singer).

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The most iconic one is easy and everybody is whiffing. When You Wish Upon a Star by Cliff Edwards.
If "Feed the Birds" is not considered the Mary Poppins theme song (I'd argue it is but I can see arguments for why it isn't), then When You Wish Upon a Star is 100% the correct answer.

I was listening to the Tangled soundtrack yesterday and this one always gets to me

I'm a complete sap for this kind of thing.

I'm not sure where I'd put it for all time, but I absolutely love this song (and this part in the movie...and this movie) and it always gets me too.