• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
super_smash_bros_for_wii_u_full_roster_by_rc20-d9s92zf.jpg

Remember to bare in mind the ramifications of this fight taking place in the real world. Could you deal with Mr. Game & Watch's razor sharp edges? Could you handle the ethical quandaries of beating up a dog and a duck? What material is Pac-Man made of? R.O.B. has death lasers, can you avoid those?

I reckon I'd stand my best chances against Diddy Kong, to be honest.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Like, do I get a moveset or do I have to fight with my IRL fighting style (flailing erratically)?

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
In real life, Olimar is just 0.75 inches tall. I'd crush him like a bug.

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
I'd pick Olimar. I can't see him having enough Pikmin to be troublesome for a full sized adult.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Robin, as a tactician and human s/he is most likely to agree to a truce and we can talk it out. If it doesn't work out at least sword and thunder is probably a quick way to go.

Sceptre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DHD. it's a dog. I just have to distract it with treats
the duck though, I wouldn't know how to deal with that

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Again, Pikmin are only 0.4 inches tall. Maybe a minor nuisance, but I can't see them putting up much of a fight with any adult sized human. Even an army of 100 of them.
Imagine fire ants but bigger and they're intelligent enough to aim for your weak spots. They could crawl in your ears.

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mr. Game and Watch. I can move around him and transcend his perception of reality.

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
After fighting DeDeDe so much in both kirby games and Smash, I think id like to have a shot at him irl. Meta Knight though? Im already dead by the time I pick up the sword.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

KRBM

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
DHD. it's a dog. I just have to distract it with treats
the duck though, I wouldn't know how to deal with that
Duck Hunt because I would love to punch a dog
I'll Old Yeller the fuck out of Duck Hunt Dog.
Duck Hunt Dog. I'd like to kick his ass.
You're all forgetting about the third player in the Duck Hunt Trio, I'd be pretty afraid for a 4th dimensional being that can shoot me from anywhere.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Realistically, I, and probably most other people, could easily take:
Game & Watch
Olimar
Peach
Diddy
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer

WPS

Oct 25, 2017
Does the monado fail to harm humans in the same way it can't harm the people of Shulk's world?

But yeah, olimar seems like a safe bet. I don't think a troop of pikmin could deal with a human without an ambush.