• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I would insult ganondorf for being an old man so impotent that he can't even use magic or the triforce of power any more. taunt him tell him to throw a energy tennis ball at me, can't do it can he.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, how are people beating Jigglypuff?
She can sing you to sleep if you get near her, and use rest to blow you into the atmosphere.

Oct 27, 2017
GA, USA
Well, since it's in real life, R.O.B. is the best answer. In real life, he's a super slow toy that can't move around. All it'll take to win is one kick

Oct 29, 2017
Ridley

618.gif

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They'd all kick our asses so it wouldn't matter lol.

I'd let Zelda and ZSS kick mine though.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
How are more people not picking Wii Fit Trainer? She is a regular chick. The average poster here can take her out.

DustyVonErich

Oct 31, 2017
It has to be Duck Hunt Dog.

He's been laughing at me for far too long. Imma get my revenge.

Edit:

Thread is hilarious btw :)

Sebastopa

Apr 27, 2018
Realistically speaking, I'd fight R.O.B. he's just a non-living object so I'd just put him in the shelf.

If we include smash powers (ROB is alive, Olimar is normal size, etc..) then I think I would only stand a chance against Wii Fit Trainer or Jigglypuff.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why do I have to fight them, they're so cute :( Can't I share a drink with them instead or something?

(going by their movesets, each and every one of these characters can beat the everloving shit out of me)

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, let's see how I do running the ladder

Mario: Mario is a borderline superhero, I lose handily
Luigi: Same as Mario, but he'll at least be sympathetic about handing me my ass
Peach: Semi-Fun Fact, Peach was considered to be the surprise Final Boss of the Wii Punch-Out before being replaced by Donkey Kong. I don't like my chances.
Bowser: Fried extra crispy
Yoshi: I'm an omelet within seconds.
Rosalina and Luma: The Universe is collapsed into a black hole around me, and I don't make it into it's next iteration.
Bowser Jr.: I'm Road Kill
Wario: I'm smellier Road Kill
Donkey Kong: BANANA SLAMMA
Diddy Kong: Dude headbutted the moon out of orbit, I'll take the L on this one.
Mr. Game and Watch: I can't even conceive of how this fight would play out.
Little Mac: TKO
Link: I'm heroically sliced in half
Zelda: She turns me into a light arrow pin cushion without even changing expression.
Sheik: Ninja'd
Ganondorf: I might make it out of this as a Stalfos.
Toon Link: I'm adorably sliced in half
Samus: Dead in one shot
Zero Suit Samus: Stunned with taser and out.
Pit: I'm angelically sliced in half, or shot
Palutena: MEGA LASER
Marth: I'm honorably sliced in half
Ike: I'm swoley sliced in half
Robin: I'm magically sliced in half
Duck Hunt: While I'm struggling with the ethics of fighting a dog, the offscreen zapper gun lines up a shot.
Kirby: Dinner
King Dedede: Stop. Hammer Time.
Meta Knight: I'm chivalrously sliced in half
Fox: Mauled by a space fox before I can say "Wave Dash"
Falco: Sniped by a space bird before I can say "L-cancel"
Pikachu: Shockingly, I lose
Charizard: Charbroiled
Lucario: Death byspikey punch
Jigglypuff: Sung to sleep, then dropped in the river
Greninja: Ninja'd again
ROB: If toy ROB, I gently tilt him to his side. If person sized weaponized ROB, JOHNNY FIVE vaporizes me.
Ness: Remember when Ness fought the entire Police Force of Onett by himself at like the beginning of the game? I don't like my chances.
Captain Falcon: PAWNCH
Villager: Canon Villager is incapable of violence, so I should win. Smash Villager makes sure they never find the body.
Olimar: Finally one I can't see losing to. I squish the half inch tall captain and his diminutive army.
Wii Fit Trainer: I run, but don't get far.
Shulk: I'm sliced in half by THE MONADO'S POWER
Dr. Mario: I'm not so sure I should have taken those pills...
Dark Pit: I'm edgily sliced in half or shot.
Lucina: I'm temporally sliced in half.
Pac-Man: CHOMP
Mega Man: Get Equipped With WestEgg's underwhelming power!
Sonic: I'm too slow.
Mewtwo: Pyschic type too OP
Lucas: Canon Lucas would probably refuse to kill me, but I'm subdued regardless pretty easily
Roy: I'm blazingly sliced in half.
Ryu: I must defeat his shuryuken to stand a chance! Spoiler: I don't.
Cloud: I'm angstilly sliced in half.
Corrin: I'm draconically sliced in half.
Bayonetta: I don't want any part of this.
Mii Brawler: I take an offbrand Hadoken to the chest
Mii Swordfighter: I'm customizably sliced in half.
Mii Gunner: Elija Would like to shoot me in the face.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
If I can bring a Mii into this world, I can certainly take one out of it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Olimar since he's barely 1" tall, you could just step on him and be done with it. And even if he's normal human sized as in the Smash games he'd still be a lightweight, as long as you have a bat you should easily be able to smack him up top the head with it and shatter his space helmet. But if you have the misfortune to be armed only with a knife rather than a bat, then the clear answer is Greninja, since high school bio class has provided us with plenty of training on how to surgically mutilate frogs

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but I doubt PICHU can.

It can learn thunder in both the games proper and smash bros D:
By smash logic, Pichus charged skull bash is twice as strong as Falcon Punch

it might be the strongest move in all of smash? I need to check

compared to his evolution, he also had a better grab range, shield and a wall jump :)

Last edited:

Nav

Oct 27, 2017
I think Wario would be the fairest fight. It would be a very unpleasant fight though.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine fire ants but bigger and they're intelligent enough to aim for your weak spots. They could crawl in your ears.

Ha ha Pikmin aren't intelligent, especially the yellow bastard.

Wait, how are people beating Jigglypuff?
She can sing you to sleep if you get near her, and use rest to blow you into the atmosphere.

I am deaf so her singing prowess is ineffective on me. Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!! >:D

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Does the monado fail to harm humans in the same way it can't harm the people of Shulk's world?

But yeah, olimar seems like a safe bet. I don't think a troop of pikmin could deal with a human without an ambush.

The monado can evenetually harm humans and given Shulks monado buffs, he's past that point of development.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does the monado fail to harm humans in the same way it can't harm the people of Shulk's world?

But yeah, olimar seems like a safe bet. I don't think a troop of pikmin could deal with a human without an ambush.

The monado can evenetually harm humans and given Shulks monado buffs, he's past that point of development.
To clarify, the Monado in its initial form cannot harm sentient creatures native to the Bionis (except for Turkin apparently), including the Homs, Nopon, and High Entia. This is due to the Monado's connection to the Bionis. Humans would not be afforded this protection.

Last edited:

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I would take my chances with Jigglypuff, maybe drink a bunch of caffeine and hope the singing doesn't work. Everyone else would obliterate me.