• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
King DeDeDe is roughly twice as tall as the 8 inch Kirby, with not nearly as many special powers. I could take him.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone picking Jigglypuff is crazy. It's more dangerous by leaps and bounds than a Rattata and those are so dangerous people need to capture other wild animals for the express purpose of not being mauled by one.

Olimar.

Cap G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People picking Duck Hunt are out of their mind. Duck Hunt is conprised of a dog, a duck, and an intangible "player" holding a gun. You'd just get shot.

I live in America, so for the safest bet I'd just buy a gun and pick a small pokemon. Pikachu and Jigglypuff are just stupid animals, and not bullet resistant I'd assume. Something like a Charizard or Yoshi would have thick hides.

If it was a fist fight. I'd have to pick Wio Fit Trainer, but I'd still get my ass kicked. I'm out of shape.

danmaku

Nov 5, 2017
R.O.B. That crappy little robot couldn't even play its own games correctly, I doubt it'll be able to fight, right...?

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
Kirby. He will absorb my power and become good at parenting. Best-case, I survive and have a new babysitter

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
People picking Duck Hunt are out of their mind. Duck Hunt is conprised of a dog, a duck, and an intangible "player" holding a gun. You'd just get shot.

I live in America, so for the safest bet I'd just buy a gun and pick a small pokemon. Pikachu and Jigglypuff are just stupid animals, and not bullet resistant I'd assume. Something like a Charizard or Yoshi would have thick hides.

If it was a fist fight. I'd have to pick Wio Fit Trainer, but I'd still get my ass kicked. I'm out of shape.

Pikachu defined in the lore as being particularly intelligent and can tank some pretty ridiculous attacks. If its based on the anime pikachu then he kinda comes out of this kind of thing with a few bruises at most.

If it were a fight where both you and a creature which can shoot lightning attack at the same time, then an arc of electricity is faster than pulling a trigger :L

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
No one is saying that they'd fuck a kid like Ness or Villager up?

Villager is a psychotic killer and Ness is psychic.... he can kill you by just looking at you

Ice climbers would be a better choice since you only need a good punch to incapacitate one and the other's psychological will be completely destroyed

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
The only appropriate answer is Olimar. He is less than an inch tall. If you're looking for an easy win, there it is.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mr. Game and Watch is the only one I could beat, and that'd only be by abusing his 2 dimensional nature.

Maybe Pokémon Trainer if I get the drop on him. I'd be toast if I didn't immediately take him down, though.