• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

You know how sometimes when you take off clothes there's static and you can see it

Oct 28, 2017
Not everyone can do that thing where they make their ears rumble. It's one of those muscles not everyone can control. Some sort of timpanic something or other.

It's like a mini super power. I always thought everyone could do it, too. Just block out sounds with ear rumbling. Apparently not!
Is it the sound of your blood rushing?

May 31, 2018
As someone with a pretty strong fear of electric shocks that kinda shit is more terrifying than 'cool'

Same with when you're wearing a wool jumper or using a wool blanket; I hate those sorts of things because I can always 'feel' the static building up and it makes me not want to touch anything metallic.