• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShadowFox08

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
I played a few hrs on PC but never bear the first level (awful pc player) and went back. I gotta say, man I've wanted this game on Nintendo console years, but sadly it never came on Wii u and switch (yet), and it doesn't help with the relationship between EA and Nintendo is right now.

But I was just thinking though... Wouldn't the new accessory, Ring Fit be a wild idea to bundle the game with, or offer compatibility at least ? All those parkour moves and running could be fun and a decent workout. Its could be like Wii sports resort all over.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
The first Mirrors Edge would be great just for the fact that it's an amazing game and I could sink so much time into the time trials. I would love this.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mirror's Edge is too good for this world, clearly we don't deserve it since we allowed it to bomb twice.

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
if it comes to EA properties, dead space 1+2 and mass effect, or hell, Skate, would be dope.

I think a lot of people look at Mirror's Edge with rose tinted glasses.

please don't fite me.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if it comes to EA properties, dead space 1+2 and mass effect, or hell, Skate, would be dope.

I think a lot of people look at Mirror's Edge with rose tinted glasses.

please don't fite me.

EA's output from last-gen is insane. Still some great Need For Speed games (the first Most Wanted, most notably), Burnout still kicking (Paradise is different from the others but still excellent), the entire Mass Effect trilogy, the Dead Space trilogy, Mirror's Edge, the 3 Skate games, the first two Dragon Age games, some of the best Battlefield games (Bad Company 2 and BF3 in particular), the entire Crysis trilogy, the Medal Of Honor reboot, while those weren't under EA yet but they are now: the lots of great PopCap games like Peggle or Bejeweled, the amazing Kingdoms of Amalur, the often underrated Syndicate, the return of Alice in Madness Returns, Dante's Inferno, the last great Command & Conquer game Red Alert 3, the last FIFA Street... they're sitting on an outstanding library, and while I understand why some are hard to revive due to licenses (like the sports or car games or Amalur going into a legal shitter), but it boggles my mind they haven't brought stuff like the Mass Effect, the Dead Space or the Dragon Age franchise back in a remastered collection yet.

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
I wonder if they could get those PhysX effects running on the GPU... They were minor, but kicking dudes through fabric off buildings never got old.

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
EA's output from last-gen is insane. Still some great Need For Speed games (the first Most Wanted, most notably), Burnout still kicking (Paradise is different from the others but still excellent), the entire Mass Effect trilogy, the Dead Space trilogy, Mirror's Edge, the 3 Skate games, the first two Dragon Age games, some of the best Battlefield games (Bad Company 2 and BF3 in particular), the entire Crysis trilogy, the Medal Of Honor reboot, while those weren't under EA yet but they are now: the lots of great PopCap games like Peggle or Bejeweled, the amazing Kingdoms of Amalur, the often underrated Syndicate, the return of Alice in Madness Returns, Dante's Inferno, the last great Command & Conquer game Red Alert 3, the last FIFA Street... they're sitting on an outstanding library, and while I understand why some are hard to revive due to licenses (like the sports or car games or Amalur going into a legal shitter), but it boggles my mind they haven't brought stuff like the Mass Effect, the Dead Space or the Dragon Age franchise back in a remastered collection yet.
holy shit bud, CRYSIS 2 ON SWITCH CAN YOU IMAGINE

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
You know what game would be amazing on every system? Every game

Sadly that's not really how the world works

Port begging is generally not allowed here though

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
You know what would be great on the Switch? a game I haven't played over 8 years ago. Switch needs more original (non-first party) IPs. Or hell, port Wii U games that didn't suck. I'd love to play The Wonderful 101.