• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DongBeetle

Oct 25, 2017
Aight so God comes to you and says that you can get free access to the finished version of ANY announced games the SECOND they are unveiled but you have to give up one of your kidneys. However, your power can be used on any and every game for the rest of your life. In this scenario you already have two healthy and functional kidneys. Restrictions on your power prevent you from streaming or recording footage and others cannot see the games you're playing. Multiplayer games have no population. Would you do it?

You can also play cancelled games in their entirety

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this is the worst god, cant he give me sommit good like a bowl of chili that infinity refills

Tecnniqe

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Antarctica
Yeah. For the announced and shortly after cancelled Tiberium game in the Command and Conquer franchise.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I can think of a better use of a spare kidney than playing games a year or so early. It's not like there aren't a million games available to play at any given time anyway.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • God ain't real
  • I like my kidneys
  • I'm certainly not trading them for video games
  • Why is god always such a dick

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why would anyone do this? These restrictions make it to where you can't capitalize and monetize this deal to later somehow purchase a kidney back. Fuck playing games early, they're often buggy day one anyway, so I can only imagine that these would be buggy as well.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I consider video games to be "disposable media" due to the nature of the industry and sequels being better than the (usually forgotten and improved upon) last game. I'll keep my kidney and play what I have and wait patiently.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd do it if I could play the Witcher 3 pre downgrade.

in-game-gif-13-14.gif

in-game-gif-13-14-3gif.gif

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
God tempting me with a wish for something insignificant as a videogame with the condition of me basically making a sacrifice in the form of a kidney doesn't seem like the god I would want to make a deal with but for the sake of the thread.

The last game of the FF7 remake. While not unveiled the fact that we know it will be episodic pretty much means a last game has technically already been announced we just don't know how many games

Edit: my bad read announced not unveiled. In that case the first game. Out of every announced game that has been shown it is the game that we have no idea about when it will come or even how exactly it will turn out

Edit2: not reading ops properly today it seems. Any game makes this thread kinda boring.

Ailanthium

Oct 27, 2017
Does this include games that are announced, but are then cancelled later? It would be sick to be able to play a game that would never otherwise exist. Probably worth one of my kidneys.

Otherwise, nah. I'm patient enough to wait for a game to come out when it needs to.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No thanks. Games are no where near as important to me as my body parts regardless of some of the redundancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.