• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteRavenkin

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I honestly think I'd tell God to fuck himself and shove that deal straight up his puckered asshole. Then I'd go donate a kidney AND bone marrow to people who actually need them, just to spite him. Shit, even Satan offers better deals than that. Taking a deal like that means you fall completely off the hype train forever, and if you DO decide to tell people about the game, they're just gonna think you're a fucking liar anyway.

God should leave the deals to the Devil. I'd offer up my soul for a proper english Phantasy Star Online 2

Nicko

Oct 25, 2017
God is most definitely real, and in my experience, truly shows himself when you actually have faith and trust in him.

Also agree to keep your organs, and definitely many more things more important than video games in life.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't matter. Any deal with God wouldn't matter because Kratos would ensure that he couldn't see it through.

KnightimeX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I'd give a kidney AND a nut for a 64-bit port of Deluxe Paint 2 Enhanced.
Im like thanos thirsty for a true windows port of that art app.

Sniffynose

Oct 30, 2017
Eh I've known a few people who had to do dialysis I um will keep my kidneys intact unless say my wife/kids or brother needed one badly. God can gtfo with that idea lol

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I think OP added the whole "if he was real" thing just so we're all working with the same assumption.

Let's not get into this whole God is/isn't real thing.

Nov 4, 2017
Given this opportunity....

I'd tell God he's a cunt for giving kids cancer etc and to get out of my face.

Then I'd check myself into a psych ward, because if I thought a god was talking to me I'd clearly be mentally I'll.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think the mods need to close this ASAP. Bringing people's beliefs into a baiting match isn't great.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I like to keep god out of my kidneys and my video games. I like to keep god out of everything but those two especially. Sacred are the Kidneys and Video Games it says in the book of Nonsense. It's a great read.

Dicer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
First I'd call him an asshole for letting shit line cancer happen...

Then I'd give em up for Faith and a .45, and the grinder for the Wii.

But because he isn't real, I wouldn't get to do any of this...

Easy Rider

Nov 2, 2017
I would need a few million on the table before I even start considering giving up a kidney for something material.

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly how I interpreted it as well. Basically, another way of saying, "assuming God is real...".

People COMPLETELY misinterpreted the OP's intent, imo.

That's really fucking rude. Seriously.

Not really. They expressed their belief that God isn't real and I expressed my belief that non-believers will burn in Hell. I requested a mod to do something about that title because it is potentially highly inflammatory and of course nothing was done. Also I blocked OP so I would not have to see this thread any more so please no more responses to me about this.Thanks.

Prophaniti

Oct 28, 2017
What a stupid deal why would you...
I'd do it if I could play the Witcher 3 pre downgrade.

in-game-gif-13-14.gif

in-game-gif-13-14-3gif.gif
...Ooph that's almost worth it

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Not really. They expressed their belief that God isn't real and I expressed my belief that non-believers will burn in Hell. I requested a mod to do something about that title because it is potentially highly inflammatory and of course nothing was done. Also I blocked OP so I would not have to see this thread any more so please no more responses to me about this.Thanks.

Notice that I didn't quote your other post.

"I believe that you will burn in hell if you don't believe in God" and "Enjoy hell" are two very different statements. The first could be argued to be borne out of concern, the second is just unnecessary and inflammatory.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
'Exchange body parts for early access to computer games' does not sound like the deal an entity worth talking to would make. I'd be very wary of making deals with any reality-altering jokers, and actually just the proof before my eyes that such powerful, intelligent, manipulative and hostile supernatural alien entities with an interest in toying with humans existed would be enough for me to have bigger concerns!

Enrico25

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Definitely yes. I could get ALL upcoming games for free.
I would sell every game I dont like when they release so I can earn enough money to have a kidney transplant.

Oct 28, 2017
I would choose to play the finished version of Stargate SG1 The Alliance. The game I joined my first ever video game forum for. The first game I ever followed from the day it was announced. I was so excited for it. Then it got cancelled so close to release and it made me sad. I tried to get people at school to sign the online petition to get the game uncancelled. I want my Stargate game dammit.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
come face to face with God, and I can make a bargain with God

and it's about video games

could I just ask God to obliterate me from existence instead?

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Wow what a cheap arse god that is, wouldn't expect any more from him honestly, but still.

Hard pass for me.

If he made a new Colony Wars for me that'd get 99/100 on average I'd seriously consider that offer though!

Status
Not open for further replies.