• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
No that's more work than a simple unzip and stand there. Peeing doesn't take long enough to require sitting

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
In public restrooms women don't even sit to pee half the time. Most women I've spoken to about it either hover or are forced to build a nest of toilet paper before they'll sit.

Oct 7, 2018
USA
Resetera is literally the only place I've ever heard of men sitting down to pee. It's even less hygienic than standing so absolutely zero reasons to do so if you have a penis and able to stand.

This..never even knew this was a thing until this thread.

I honestly thought it might have been some kind of old joke or urban myth that conservatives would use when bitching about the pussification of America they'll basically say "oh the next thing you know they're going to force us to piss sitting down!"

I swear I think if the conservative media machine honestly knew how many sitting pissers there apparently are in certain groups of liberals this would literally be something that is used in anti Democrat election messaging lol

I'm 40 years old and have never encountered this in my lifetime. Been on tons of sports teams from youth to college ,had multiple roomates and never knew a single sitting pisser.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Ever since I turned Old Years Old, I haven't stopped peeing for even one minute, so you could say that I do both

And, uh, if sitting is less hygenic then how do women even exist

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That's not weird at all...right?

I mean, no need to worry about the lid, and you get a comfortable sit-down. What's not to like?

Always when at home, never in public toilets (hygiene)

Simple logic
- At home why would I want to splash piss on the floor or toilet seat - even if you hit the target there is splash back. I have to clean the bathroom so sitting down keeps it clean.
- it also means no 'seat up or seat down' complications when half the people in the house are women.

I never understand the incredulity when you give this answer, like its 'unmanly' or something. Ridiculous

score01

Oct 27, 2017
Always sit unless I have to go in a public toilet. You get so much pee splash back over yourself when standing.

Why would you want pee on you?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
This..never even knew this was a thing until this thread.

I honestly thought it might have been some kind of old joke or urban myth that conservatives would use when bitching about the pussification of America they'll basically say "oh the next thing you know they're going to force us to piss sitting down!"

I swear I think if the conservative media machine honestly knew how many sitting pissers there apparently are in certain groups of liberals this would literally be something that is used in anti Democrat election messaging lol

I'm 40 years old and have never encountered this in my lifetime. Been on tons of sports teams from youth to college ,had multiple roomates and never knew a single sitting pisser.

Have you ever cleaned a bathroom? Do you not notice the faint layer of dried up urine all around your toilet on the floor and walls?

I started sitting down for a piss after my first month living on my own. The place had black tiling so it was super obvious what that splashback was. Rather that than being surrounded by piss in the toilet and then having to wash that off eventually too.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, ofcourse. At home you sit to respect your own hygiene and cleanliness for others who share the toilet.

When in in public, I use urinals, or standup as its well passed caring for cleanliness given the state of public toilets.

Merkunt

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, most men who do so while standing up usually fill the inside of the lid and the rim with piss.

Edit: Also please, for those who are too stubborn to piss standing up; be mindful of your peers and clean up afterwards, thank you.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
I hate you guys. Just piss standing up. It's not that hard

I'm just taking a whiz, mind your own biz

maxresdefault.jpg

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
I guess it's no surprise a lot in this place don't know how to piss without splashing or without some kind of geyser blow-back. It's even funnier that the sitters think they won't get in splash back their underside. You are all nasty, just go piss down a cliff or down a well or something.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I've started to recently after realizing how much splash back you really do cause when you pee standing up. It's kinda nasty. Especially at home.
Anytime I piss in the nude, I can always feel it splashing back onto my legs. It's really gross.

I pee sitting down in the privacy of my own home, sometimes.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
I guess it's no surprise a lot in this place don't know how to piss without splashing or without some kind of geyser blow-back. It's even funnier that the sitters think they won't get in splash back their underside. You are all nasty, just go piss down a cliff or down a well or something.

Not all of us can afford our own pissing cliff but if you are a master of no splash back please share your knowledge with us.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
I only pee standing up when in other people's houses.
I want to give them something to remember me by.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How is this "no"? Please explain.

I live in a country where even public toilets are clean and if they are not clean enough for you you are able to sterilize them beforehand with a paper flush with disinfect on it. In 100% people will also get a droplet into their underpants because gravity will do that to every men which is no problem if you sit down and can just clean that last droplet with a bit of toilet paper. Also even though you think you 100% only aim into the toilet it still spreads around a bit according to science.

So there is your explaination.

feddc8993a93f1521fd941bdf2e7898e.jpg

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Have you ever cleaned a bathroom? Do you not notice the faint layer of dried up urine all around your toilet on the floor and walls?
lmao wtf? Are you guys capable of pissing like normal people or do you just piss anywhere but the toilet itself?

This thread is gold 😂

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017

That's right, somehow turn it back o those that choose to do something other than your preference as though we're objectively wrong and somehow lesser. It's pissing for fucks see, does it matter what you choose?

so what if we get piss splash on our ass - we'll shower it off. Better that than piss on the floor that probably only gets cleaned weekly and people will tread in.

pissing without splashing while standing up isn't easy so no need for the look down your nose either. Simple physics from that height you'll get splashback.

lmao wtf? Are you guys capable of pissing like normal people or do you just piss anywhere but the toilet itself?

This thread is gold 😂

It's not about missing - even if you hit the inside - rim or hit the water - you'll get splash/ if you're so certain you won't, you'd be happy to kneel by a toilet with your face next to the rim while people piss?

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I do whatever feels right, man. If I don't have anywhere to go, what's the harm in taking a load off? I can sit on the toilet until my leg falls asleep like a real dirtbag.

Last edited:

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
It's not about missing - even if you hit the inside - rim or hit the water - you'll get splash/ if you're so certain you won't, you'd be happy to kneel by a toilet with your face next to the rim while people piss?
Why not go even further? Might as well piss in my mouth!
You guys are overreacting over this nonsense. I wish there were statistics regarding this standing v sitting thing so you all realize that you're way out of the norm.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually.

But i'm having a good laugh at the insecure little men who think they are unmanned if they take a sit to piss. No one's taking your penis away for getting comfortable.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, most times. No need to worry about making a mess. Specially after sex or when waking up. Then sitting is mandatory.

Menik

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Let's be pee inclusive here.

Whether you stand tall or throne sit, you must make sure you do so with pride and justice. The only shaming done here, should be the shaming of those who pee aimlessly in this world. Wandering about, letting it go wherever they roam.

For those who do not find purpose in directing their golden essence, I pray dearly one day they will know hope. We are the masters of our pee. If we do not wield this power and instead keep it unleashed, then we've already forgotten the faces of our ancestors... and there will be naught but darkness ahead.

Take pride. Lower first seat. Use soap. Know hope.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Sit down at home, stand up everywhere else. Backsplash is real. Don't mind making a mess elsewhere but not at home. And yes, I know how to pee and got a good aim. Still makes a mess a lot of times

iamaustrian

Nov 27, 2017
The male anatomy is made for standing while pissing.
When you piss sitting as man your bladder won't be completely emptied.
Which is not good at all

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Always when at home, never in public toilets (hygiene)

Simple logic
- At home why would I want to splash piss on the floor or toilet seat - even if you hit the target there is splash back. I have to clean the bathroom so sitting down keeps it clean.
- it also means no 'seat up or seat down' complications when half the people in the house are women.

I never understand the incredulity when you give this answer, like its 'unmanly' or something. Ridiculous

Probably people that never had to clean a toilet.

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
I sit because I don't trust my shaky hands to aim well if I pee standing. Better to just sit then take the chance of my hands getting pee everywhere in the bathroom.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if you're a woman, sure.

As a guy, I occasionally do if I just want to waste time.

Oct 28, 2017
Sitting down and not shitting just feels weird. I broke my glasses so until I get my contact lens in I have to, so I don't miss. It's just weird.
And yes, I'm the one cleaning the toilet in the house.