• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only if I have a boner, just nutted or woke up in the middle of the night.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
tumblr_inline_mp0zkamzcK1qiplke.gif
Came for this. I still get the song randomly stuck in my head from time to time. Like now.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Sit down at home.
Stand up for public toilets.

The real question becomes whether you put toilet paper on the seat when you sit down.

Jul 18, 2018
My family who are in healthcare have brought up that sitting down to urinate is better for your prostate. However they were talking about older folks/parents but it stuck with me because I don't want to deal with those problems. So at home only I always sit

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
I am Muslim so we sit down and wash ourselves with water when we are done.

However, I occasionally stand to pee in public washrooms when I really have to go and the splash back makes me feel so gross.

The urinals are especially bad for this. I did not realize how bad they were until I saw the wet spots on my white pants one day. Sometimes it bounces back onto my hand too.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Heres a simple test. Put the seat down, take a piss while standing up. Life the seat back up and see how wet the bottom of the seat is. It will be dry and you can now piss while standing up in peace.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
My dad used to pee sitting down, facing the tank of the toilet. No idea if he still does. I assume it's so he doesn't miss or splatter since he and my mom are very clean

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
If you're someone who stands to pee at home, and gets it all over everything, sit the fuck down.

If you clean up after yourself (which seems a relative rarity), then whatever, but it's way less effort to just sit.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Feels like I can't completely empty my bladder if I sit down. I'll even stand up and pee after taking a dump

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At home I sit because why not its just me and if I'm not doing anything Ill even dick around on the phone for a bit.

Out and about I stand, dont take up a stall to pee.