• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Fix everything that the original Donald Trump messed up. Work out and lose 200 pounds. Spend my life trying too renew my marriage with my current wife and make her happy. Work with the Democrats and try to reason with the Republicans. If not, try to do the right thing and make Republican lives miserable while in office.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Immendiate pivot to the left.

All profits made by my businesses go to Planned Parenthood.

Piss off the alt right daily on twitter

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Increase the tax to GDP ratio by around 20 percentage points, then provide free higher education, public health-care, public child daycare, 18 months parental leave, public broadband massive investments in public transportation, etc. etc.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
giphy.gif

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
I would totally abuse executive power and fuck the GOP. Make no mistake, Trump was the symptom of GOP rotten core. I'll take it down with me. My short time of accomplishment as a President can still easily be undone as long as GOP is around.

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Push for universal healthcare, a decrease in military spending, increased corporate taxes, campaign financial reform, and a massive jobs program, get on TV and pound that message every day, threaten every politician who fights against me with the wrath of the voting public. Unify the voting population, win 2020 and MAKE AMERICA GREAT FOR ONCE.

OP
OP
Deleted member 11093

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fix everything that the original Donald Trump messed up. Work out and lose 200 pounds. Spend my life trying too renew my marriage with my current wife and make her happy. Work with the Democrats and try to reason with the Republicans. If not, try to do the right thing and make Republican lives miserable while in office.
Keep in mind that it'd look pretty fucking ridiculous when the president claims he swapped bodies and he wants to marry his old wife, people will think you're insane.

Your old life is over. The "old" you is now rambling about being the real Trump and everyone close to him/her thinks that he/she went nuts.

Are we both aware we swapped bodies?
Yup.

Hardhat

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
I'd start to make decisions that would actually help and unite you Americans instead of alienating people.

Oct 25, 2017
Increase the tax to GDP ratio by around 20 percentage points, then provide free higher education, public health-care, public child daycare, 18 months parental leave, public broadband massive investments in public transportation, etc. etc.

I doubt you would accomplish any of that without the help of congress.

Also, 18 months of parental leave is fucking insane if it's paid. Every employer out there would do everything in their power to fire expecting parents to avoid that shit.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Take a deep, hard and honest reflection as to my actions and intentions.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I doubt you would accomplish any of that without the help of congress.

Also, 18 months of parental leave is fucking insane if it's paid. Every employer out there would do everything in their power to fire expecting parents to avoid that shit.
You are right, Congress would be a problem. But if I was Trump I'd use his dictatorship tendencies for good in order to defeat Congress on this one.

18 months parental leave works very well in Sweden. It's paid for by government and it's illegal for any employer to fire someone who is taking parental leave.

Acquila

Oct 26, 2017
Chaotic:
Do an AMA on T_D. Announce resignation then appoint Hillary/Bernie as replacement.

Lawful:
Actually use newfound power to fix a lot of things in America.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
"Hillary did nothing wrong and Obama is a better man than me!"

In general just do everything I can to fuck up the mental programming of his followers.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Likely wouldn't get anything decent done with current congress in place, so the first thing I'd do after eating all the fast food I could is do some counter-programming, pulling a 180 on Trump's public persona over the last couple years, greatly confusing the base.

Then I'd go on a coke bender and record it all.

Recluse

Oct 25, 2017
...Well I imagine I would be quickly dragged off by men in white coats, as it would be immediately apparent that something was very wrong.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Try my best to do the job of POTUS. Spend the rest of my life divesting myself of whatever wealth I have accumulated to support various causes.

Unsure if I would run for re-election.

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Destroy the GOP as a whole. Do everything in my power to expose them and make it seem like a random occurrence.

OP
OP
Deleted member 11093

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, being trapped in a trans woman's body would be a special hell for him. Mwahahahaha!
I'm not sure if being trapped in a trans woman's body or an Arab/black/Mexican will lead him to commit suicide or actually change the way he perceives the world.

I like to think that it's the latter, but that's just wishful thinking.

Red Cadet 015

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imediately pivot to the left... I guess? I mean, there's no point now, I'd be really depressed.

And I'd have lost decades of life and likely be going to jail. Fuck that to hell.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
If it's permanent, I'll remove all the executive orders he's made up till that point, start actual debates in healthcare and gun control. Tell the NRA to fuck off and remove lobbying from politics. Tell the the_Donald they are fucking waste of life and tell racists that they have zero sympathy in my administration.

Get rid of the shitty people in The administration, tell his kids to stop leaching off the family name and cut them off financially

Do everything possible to make the Republican party look like the monsters they are in the eyes of voters. Oh and go tell off his base in bum fuck nowhere their shitty jobs aren't going to come back. To go get training for new jobs that will be less work, more pay and better to their health.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
Please show some effort when creating a thread. If you're going to create a thread, try to include more content and care than one or two short sentences.
See the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.