• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
After what seems like an eternity (Just a little under 6 years), Young Justice returns for a 3rd season on the DC Universe service.

Dvsq_F7XcAAIrfH.jpg

Young Justice Outsiders is the 3rd season of Young Justice, with the first two Young Justice and Invasion currently available to stream on DC Universe.

The show focuses on a new generation of heroes initially including Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Superboy, Miss Martian and Artemis.

As the show continues many new members are added, some graduate to new roles and others retire outright. They also work alongside the Justice League.

Fast Facts
Season 3 will consist of 26 episodes broken up into 2 chunks of 13 episodes with 3 new episodes airing every Friday in Jan with the final week having 4. Then go on a short break and return with another 13 episodes in May.

Comic Con Trailer
Official Trailer
First Clip
First 3 Minutes of Season Premiere

Oct 28, 2017
Any word of this coming to international audiences for Netflix? Otherwise I have no way to watch this legally.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Time to resub to DCU!

Hope this makes it to iTunes as well so I can add to my YJ seasons there as well.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait. Wish it was done Netflix style, but this is fine too.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Any word of this coming to international audiences for Netflix? Otherwise I have no way to watch this legally.
Only speaking from Australia here, but they added the first two seasons of Young Justice last year (at least I think it was then) so i'd say a ton of international audiences will be getting these episodes through there and that was them gearing up for it.

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
Only speaking from Australia here, but they added the first two seasons of Young Justice last year (at least I think it was then) so i'd say a ton of international audiences will be getting these episodes through there and that was them gearing up for it.

Would be a similar arrangement to Star Trek: Discovery (CBS Access) with international viewers getting access through Netflix.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's been so long, I absolutely loved Titans but this is the show I signed up for.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Pretty exciting month for YJ folks (this and a new comic coming out in the main continuity).

I do hope there will be a way to buy this season sometime down the road through.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
When is DCU coming to consoles? Been watching the amazing Titans show for this on my iPad, but didn't really want to have to go out and buy an Apple TV to watch it on my television.

OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Seems like reviews are dropping for the first 3 episodes.

As with season 2 seems like plenty of changes are in store for our heroes.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
I would sub if I was able to.

So.. how am I supposed to watch this in UK?

OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I would sub if I was able to.

So.. how am I supposed to watch this in UK?

I'm surprised no announcement of Netflix, but wonder if it's due to the weird split.

Like Titans had to air all of its series before it got to Netflix.. YJ won't finish airing until the summer.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait! I need to see Kaldur continue to be the best character on the show. I love that he got that promotion!

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised no announcement of Netflix, but wonder if it's due to the weird split.

Like Titans had to air all of its series before it got to Netflix.. YJ won't finish airing until the summer.
Damn that's a shame. Going to assume that's when we'll get it in UK, I'm just glad it's even coming in the first place.