• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
It's good to have Young Justice back. Great batch of episodes, makes me wish they would drop the whole thing but I guess they gotta keep those subscriber numbers up.

Guess Hardware was the secret Milestone character Greg was teasing

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
068517d0-9158-4a0b-ae2c-78e92fb356f5.png
Anyone know what the release schedule is for these episodes? Is it 4 a week or just one from here on out?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
They released 4 episodes today?

Were they 15 minute episodes like some poster was saying a few weeks ago?

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
watched all 3 eps. really enjoying it. That one part in ep 3...
where "Halo Girl" (is that her real name?) gets fried was pretty shocking

Joyful

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
who thought bringing a dead series back in such an obtuse way was a good idea

I didnt even know it was out until someone told me and I have to google around just to find the actual episodes are on some shitty usa only streaming service no one has heard of

its like they want it to fail

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
god DAMN this show is good. glad it's back.

love the ending credits song / scene they are doing.

this show gets more brutal every season... really excited to see where this goes. the decision to drop 3 episodes at a time was smart - 1 is not enough but 3 gives you some real meat to dig into

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
who thought bringing a dead series back in such an obtuse way was a good idea

I didnt even know it was out until someone told me and I have to google around just to find the actual episodes are on some shitty usa only streaming service no one has heard of

its like they want it to fail
Unfortunately that's just how it is nowadays, Greg got told that DC was making a streaming service and that YJ could get revived if it got big streaming numbers. They own the license so this was the only way it was ever coming back.

Manipular

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
God, it feels good to have this show backed. Didn't have time to rewatch the entire series like I'd planned, but I just watched all 3 episodes of Outsiders. Love it.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
This shit is good! Hopefully the rest of the season is like that in that each adventure is like 3 episodes.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Good to see it back. Not so good that the animation and dialogue have taken a slight hit. Excellent however that they are not sticking to any status quo and furthering the plot. Aqualad taking the Aquaman mantle, the JL incorporating further the younger generation, people getting married and having kids, this is all good character development. I love it. Only one question, what was that Superman Ironbot?

Oct 27, 2017
Why is the animation drop so noticeable all of the characters seem so stiff. The story's good but it's literally a chore to get through the episodes with the quality drop like this.

Did they have less budget this season?

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's what I thought but couldn't be sure. Thanks.

Also, is anyone else hoping that the Batman Inc name drop means we see it later on in the season under the spotlight? Or better yet as its own show in the continuity of Young Justice.
I imagine it's Tim's plot yeah. Real fucked up how Batman screwed them over like that

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is this suppose to be loading so slow?

And there's no video quality? Great. :|

I wanted to download DC Universe app to my kindle. Not my fucking phone

Last edited:

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
Good to see it back. Not so good that the animation and dialogue have taken a slight hit. Excellent however that they are not sticking to any status quo and furthering the plot. Aqualad taking the Aquaman mantle, the JL incorporating further the younger generation, people getting married and having kids, this is all good character development. I love it. Only one question, what was that Superman Ironbot?

I don't think that was Katana's child but her sister and the red arrow clone's child. I mean she has a picture of Wally by her bed so I don't think she is over him

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Yo, I love Halo, but that part in episode 3 had me and my GF yelling. I hope she sticks around through the season!

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Why is Artemis called Tigress now? Did that happen before?
It's just a timeskip thing like Gar being a TV star.
Ok, that's what I thought. I kept thinking I was mishearing Dick calling her name cause they kinda sound a like, but then I clearly heard, "Tigress" and was like, uhhh did I miss something?

She was Tigress for all of last season