• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
I tend to like cooler colors, and though violet is my favorite, I also like hot pink, neon blue, and Sonic blue. I also like different colors for different things. For example, I don't look that good in violet hair, but blue hair fits me very well.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i like your opinions

8lBAA4h.png

Deleted member 20603

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I love the evolving colors of the evening sky: the oranges, pinks, purples, and sometimes-ocean blues of sunset fading into the night's murky mauve and dark gray clouds with faded yellow skyline, all eventually turning to darkness with the distant clouds above towns and cities reflecting their light. I can't ever choose one favorite; they all work so well together.

Deleted member 412

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just saying one or two favorite colors doesn't make sense to me; I like all colors in the right context. That said, I've been using variants of cerise a lot lately. Shades of black also never fails.

Starfighter

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
I don't have a favorite color, I love them all in different situations. But my go to response used to be "black or pink" and nowadays I tend to say "orange". But I could just as easily say "matte gray" or "teal" or "warm yellow" or.....

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whatever you call that between yellow and white. Milky yellow?

Pink is a close second. Purple is real nice too.