• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not six, I don't really have a favorite color.
612x344_domhnallgleeson_exmachina.jpg

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Meh, i don't know. Colors only really shine next to other colors. Or next to black or white.
I like a blue that's somewhere between turquoise and cyan..

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Blue. It used to be red, and red and black are still my favorite theme, but for a single color, my favorite is definitely blue. I don't have a specific shade though.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
It changes every now and then. Right now I'm feeling vermilion.

When I last answered the question, I think I simply said green. But let's face it: green is not a creative colour.

Kamagii

Oct 27, 2017
South of Heaven
Brown... most things I wear are brown or red as they look good on me. I subconsciously would say I like it more since I have and prefer brown hair on the opposite sex as well as every dog I have owned has been brown..

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's purple. I love this place. I also love Saints Row more than most. (And no coincidence that my avatar is "The Purple One" himself)

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Most of the stuff I own is black or has a very dark shade. I like wearing black shirts without any logos or obnoxious crap, but I don't mind any other colour. I also like purple too. Also, purple and white don't mix well at all.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Purple and its many variants is a fantastic color.

Blue, Red, and Green have all had their chance on top, but that was the influence of the Power Rangers.