• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Gold. Luckily, I recognize that it's too gaudy for most clothing, so I don't own much of anything in gold. I love it, though. I guess I like a lot of "royal" looking colors: dark red, royal blue, dark purple... I also love black. Gold is number 1, though. It has been since I was 5 years old. Maybe even earlier, but I have evidence it goes back that far.

irradiance

Oct 30, 2017
Never understood the hype for purple to be honest. I love me some blue, but if it leans in any direction it should lean green.

Last edited:

Space Acorn

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Brown - colour of wood, earth, tree trunks. Just a very relaxing, rich colour. I also have, and like, brown hair. Wardrobe wise, I find I have lots of blue though when it comes to shirts.

Last edited:

Nick C

Oct 25, 2017
MT
large-procion-dye-emerald-grn_grande.jpg

Is this brown? I'm color blind.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a favorite color but I do have favorite color schemes.
A9nrb8v.png

Hot pink with super light blue always looks good together and so does that muted blue with brown.

Last edited:

Shadowninja100

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Red has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.

It's probably because of Power Rangers but it's been my favorite for so long I can't be too sure.

GUTS

Oct 26, 2017
I like blue, brown, and black. I wear black clothes for the most part and will choose black color for my gadgets 90% of the time.

But I also noticed I have a thing for anime characters associated with red color (Char Aznable, Sazabi Gundam, Asuka Langley and her EVA) so I guess I like red color too?

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Blue is my favorite color. Prob one of the most consistent things about me is that blue has always been my fav color since childhood.

Green would be my second favorite and third would be either red or grey.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
Purple is probably my favorite, but I love color in general so my wardrobe is pretty diverse.

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Orange. It's warm and happy and riddled with nostalgia (likely from sunsets). Merely looking at the colour fills me with relaxation. Does not at all line up with me in the psychological sense, however.

MarkMcLovin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate purple.

So whats that? Metallic purple? Also how does brown and purple go together?

bar-of-cadburys-dairy-milk-chocolate-in-wrapper-cutout-BHNGAX.jpg