• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zecria

Oct 27, 2017
Blue for the most part. Though most of my clothes are either black or gray, but that's just because I'm just too lazy to match the colors of my clothes lol

BossLackey

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I don't really have a favorite color. It used to be green, but I realized that I love all the colors depending on the hue/value and their context. I mean, in all reality, there are millions of colors.

Lately though, I've noticed how much I pick red for things. Not sure why.

IPSF

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Purple, then a deep blue.

Weird thing, whenever I've asked someone to think of a colour that doesn't exist (and I was a teacher and asked that a lot), they more often than not come up with "a bit like purple". There's something magical about purple.

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
My absolut favourite is Navy Blue, followed by Moss Green and Turquoise.

I also like red in shades of Cherry and Blood.

As black is not a color it's not listed but i like it very much too.

Grewitch

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Green.

I eat green apples. My bedroom is green. My desk is green as is my lamp. My toothbrush also. My trainers are green. I have green pens. Green mugs and glasses. Green mirror. I like green pistachio burfi. Green clothes. A green knife also.

I feel like going upto people and asking for some green. Just so I can feel that satisfaction.

If I can get it in green, I will.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm partial to forest green and 80s pastel colors. I'm so happy that they are making a comeback. So much that I saw them in every clothing store I went to this past weekend at Lenox Square.

BarefootTea

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite color tends to shift over time. Recently its been red, especially red & black or red & gold. Before my current red phase I was feeling warm & cool tone corals, & green, particularly olive green.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Pink, baby!

I often choose it in order to be obnoxious to people asking me to pick a colour. I will make no appologies!

Royal Purple is also okay.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I have always liked blue, particularly ice blue and royal blue, with forest green and mint green as close seconds.

I also really like gold, but I feel like gold is very easy to use incorrectly, and often ends up looking tacky when it is.

Burpelson

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a fan of #006496

R: 0
G: 100
B:150

Here's a blob of #006496:

blob1ruuz.png