• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Who is your favorite DBZ character who wasn't over 9000?

Here are some examples,

647338DragonBallSuper421.png

latest

5314710-8400723918-latest

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Yajirobe has infinite points for saving the day by cutting Vegeta's tail. He's the true hero. He deserves to spend the rest of his days in a tower playing limbo with Whiskers the Wonder Cat.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Mr. Satan is hilarious. He's one of the reasons why the Buu saga is my favorite.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
It always makes me sad how people who didn't watch the original Dragon Ball only know Yamucha as the idiot who gets wrecked at the beginning of DBZ.

Jeff and Dan in All Systems Goku: "Who the hell is a fan of Yamcha? Are there Yamcha fans out there?"

Me, in my car: "YES ME GODDAMIT"

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yamcha. Generally have a soft spot for the guy. Toiyama going out of his way to make him the punching bag even when it's not deserved (He cheated on Bulma???) and the recent stuff with Super handling of his character just makes me like him more.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Bulma.

She might not have the fighting power of, well, anyone. But when the God of Destruction shows up, she's the one getting in his face. She's fearless, which probably comes from years of being married to Vegeta. She doesn't really care if you can bench press the sun. She will give you what for if you anger her.

Surprisingly, this often works out for her. She may be one of the strongest characters in the series when it comes to overwhelming people through sheer force of personality.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Future Mai from Dragon Ball Super. Takes on Goku Black with a fucking shotgun.

latest

My other pick would be the Savior of the Planet Earth, Hercule/Mr Satan

4729379-mr-satan.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
What level and quality are we talking with weaklings?
Because personally I always really liked Bulma and Videl.

Also like Mr Satan a lot.

Bulma is probably in my top 4 of all Dragon Ball.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
They all suck and get no character development or meaningful moments (except maybe Tien and his kikoho against Cell but that's not all that special either)

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a tie, they're all trash. This place needs more YYh threads

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Chi-Chi deserves a lifetime achievement award for putting up with Goku's bullshit.
Chi-Chi isn't exactly the best wife either. Goku is laying next to her a pile of broken bones on the brink of death after fighting Vegeta and trying to save the world and she's focused on making sure Gohan catches up on his math homework.

They deserve each other.

Scythesurge

Oct 25, 2017
Cui is my favorite jobber for showing up with so much confidence only to be utterly destroyed by Vegeta like 5 min later.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
List threads are not allowed. Please use the OT for this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.