• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
User banned (2 days): inappropriate thread
Obviously, there's the normal ones I use everyday like using olive or coconut oil for hair product or sexual lubricant, but my favorite has to be the french bread trick at Vons/Safeway.

Y'see, Vons has bomb ass, fresh french bread and from 4-7pm, it's guaranteed to be piping hot or it's FREE. So, what I like to do is grab a hot loaf and stand around in the frozen aisle for 10 minutes "browsing" for ice cream. So, not only do I get to cool off from the heat, but I chill my hot bread which turns it into FREE bread. That's like two lifehacks in one. Do it.

BlackSalad

Oct 27, 2017
standing in the ice cream aisle for 10 minutes brings up more suspicions about you than trying to steal a $3 bread loaf.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
this changed my life, enjoy

Oy5YKL.gif

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Obviously, there's the normal ones I use everyday like using olive or coconut oil for hair product or sexual lubricant, but my favorite has to be the french bread trick at Vons/Safeway.

Y'see, Vons has bomb ass, fresh french bread and from 4-7pm, it's guaranteed to be piping hot or it's FREE. So, what I like to do is grab a hot loaf and stand around in the frozen aisle for 10 minutes "browsing" for ice cream. So, not only do I get to cool off from the heat, but I chill my hot bread which turns it into FREE bread. That's like two lifehacks in one. Do it.

So you know you're just stealing right

Because that's what you're doing

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
OP, that second one is exploiting a store's well-meaning policy, and not a lifehack. Stuff like that is why people can't have nice things.

On topic, this is great for t-shirts.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can eat anything if you really want to.

Keeng

Nov 1, 2017

Stealing from a store by cheating their rules isn't a hack.

Well, I guess it is, but come on.

this changed my life, enjoy

Oy5YKL.gif

Someone pointed this out at a BBQ I was at not too long ago and it makes eating cupcakes 100% better.

Deleted member 4452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My local bakery makes fresh bread which is absolutely delicious, but I've found a neat trick where if I bring along a large bag, I can sneak a loaf inside it and have the bread for free.

Oct 25, 2017

do you know what lifehacks are

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if you sit on your hand until it goes numb it will feel like it belongs to someone else. you know, for reasons.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Toolboxes are a waste of money. Simply carry and store your tools in a plastic grocery bag. You also get to save the environment because you've repurposed a plastic bag.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, it'd be stealing if I was taking HOT, soft bread. Vons is giving me cold bread.
They're not giving you cold bread, you're letting the bread cool you admitted this:

NyYZneL.gif

Keeng

Nov 1, 2017
No, it'd be stealing if I was taking HOT, soft bread. Vons is giving me cold bread.

I knew a guy that ordered delivery in the 90s from places that had time guarantees. When the delivery guy would show up, his friend would answer the door and claim he didn't order anything. If the delivery guy came back, he would answer the door instead and tell him he was late and wanted the pizza for free.

What do you think of this person?

hyuckwut

Oct 27, 2017
I knew a guy that ordered delivery in the 90s from places that had time guarantees. When the delivery guy would show up, his friend would answer the door and claim he didn't order anything. If the delivery guy came back, he would answer the door instead and tell him he was late and wanted the pizza for free.

What do you think of this person?
Obviously he's a master life hacker. An inspiration, truly

/s

Euler

Oct 27, 2017

So you're this guy?

IKM347Q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.