• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Scarlett Witch kicks Thanos butt.

I always though she was underrated in the MCU. She has now established herself as one of the most powerful Avengers (top 3 imo) by how she handled Thanos. Let's be real here : She was kicking his ass and if not for his spaceship shooting at everyone, she would have killed him. She also has the greatest scene / shot in the movie imo. Her face when she knows she is overpowering him... Priceless.

Beautiful and a bit scary.

original.gif

tumblr_pqnannPsg61wcs75k_500.gif

tumblr_prk8si6U7W1u162vl_400.gif

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
Has to be Captain America standing up against everyone, by himself. It got my choked up to see it.

uq2767y9muw21.jpg

There were a ton of great scenes like the ones above you mentioned but that Cap one. That one still gets me.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
"Hey Peter Parker" is definitely one of my top scenes, along with Tony and Steve fighting at the beginning

Obv Portals too

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
Cap picking up Thors hammer, my theatre was pretty tame up until that moment and people went nuts

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Wanda broke reality when she was ripping Thanos apart. I want to see her tear at the seams between dimensions when she gets mad.

Oh well. Maybe in Wanda-Vision.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Don't remember much of it, but Thor was funny. So any scene with him.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Avengers Assemble is the easy choice.

That scene is designed perfectly to tug the heartstrings and create hype.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Scarlett Witch doesn't get the love she deserves. Captain Marvel is the super power, but I mean, Scarlett Witch rewrote reality with a few words in the books. I'm very happy she was able to show some power here.

But my favorite scene was Cap versus everyone, and then:

On your left.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Avengers Assemble. They combined about five things I had been waiting for years to see in one glorious money shot.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
The portals sequence is the best scene in the film. From Captain America standing alone, to "Avengers...assemble". My most hyped moment though was Captain American picking up Mjolnir.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
I liked the very beginning where Hawkeyes whole family dies. The rest of the movie really didn't have even close to the impact or surprising artfulness that that single scene had

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Has to be Captain America standing up against everyone, by himself. It got my choked up to see it.

uq2767y9muw21.jpg

There were a ton of great scenes like the ones above you mentioned but that Cap one. That one still gets me.
can someone draw arrows pointing to what is what in this image? can't see shit. so undefined.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah "on your left" is in contention for one of the greatest blockbuster moments of all time

chills every time. we'll see if that continues next week

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
"I said 'we'll lose', you said 'we'll do that together too'....guess what, we lost and you weren't there."

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
When that dude on Twitter changed the music to Immigrant Song when Cap picked up the hammer.

After that, probably cheeseburgers. Maybe dad hug

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
it has to be Cap styling on Thanos with Thor's hammer. that felt like as long a build up and payoff as anything else in MCU. Cap got the best send off of all I think. Between him and Iron Man, I feel like this was always the way they wanted to end Cap's chapter within the Avengers saga, whereas Iron Man's fate was penciled in at the whims of Robert Downey Jr's fancy.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Portals but aside from that

"Well as long as we're all in agreement." Walk up thru Thanos monologue. My man talks shit better than DD kingpin.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love Tony going nuts at Avengers HQ after being brought back to Earth by Carol. "He wiped my face with a planet" is one of the all-time great Tony lines.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Cap picking up the hammer and Thor smiling like a child while he says "I knew it!" got my theater cheering like I've never seen before.

Maybe the kneeling down part at the end of Return of the king. Damn that was boss.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
I liked the initial 5 Years Later part, showing the absolute destabilisation that Thanos caused was great.

The ending was just silly fanservice, the true power of the film is IMO in its first half.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Scarlett Witch is incredible. Her scene from Infinity War was great too.

So hard to choose just one scene though. From Captain Marvel's entry back into Earth, to America's Ass, to the Ant-Man time travel tests, etc. If I could pick all of Thor's scenes as a single entry, I'd go with that. I can't get enough of Thor.

Chibs

Nov 5, 2017
Belgium
So many great moments in that film though, it's kinda hard to pick just one.

I'll go with Cap picking up Mjolnir, the fucking hype...

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017

uq2767y9muw21.jpg

Yeah, that's my pick too. That moment, after all the back-and-forth before it, is so well done that it actually makes you forget all the other characters and your heart goes out to Cap, standing all alone against an army.

And, of course, then: "on your left".

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Tony talking to his dad was a really great moment that in hindsight meant a lot more considering he "left" his daughter too soon too.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Scarlett Witch kicks Thanos butt.

I always though she was underrated in the MCU. She has now established herself as one of the most powerful Avengers (top 3 imo) by how she handled Thanos. Let's be real here : She was kicking his ass and if not for his spaceship shooting at everyone, she would have killed him. She also has the greatest scene / shot in the movie imo. Her face when she knows she is overpowering him... Priceless.

Beautiful and a bit scary.

original.gif

tumblr_pqnannPsg61wcs75k_500.gif

tumblr_prk8si6U7W1u162vl_400.gif

Yes, same OP. Wanda is my favorite Avenger. I hate how underused she is and how little screen time she gets. I loved CW for giving her more focus,
and this payoff felt so damn good in Endgame.

Literally
1v1ing Thanos and beating his ASS.