• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Dunno about that, E3 is right around the corner and they've been pretty tight lipped on features before they were ready to show them off. Beenox and the marketing team have done a good job of keeping a lid on the game.
I guess.

A while back, Motwera found a screenshot of CTR's logo in the new offices of Vicarious Visions. I don't know if it means ANYTHING other than lending dev support on assets and such but let's say that WHAT IF VV's doing the latter half of CTR, by which I mean CNK's story mode? It's far fetched I know but it's just a thought.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Wow you are really unable to read . I am gonna assume your native lang isnt english. I am replying to your post which said Sonic Team Racing and Transformed adventure modes. Of course i am talking abou them but you are somehow getting Sonic Adventure game out of nowhere

You are acting like a complete child in this thread and talking to him like a jackass. What the hell?

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
4pT5lD0.gif

I am beyond excited to play through Adventure Mode a dozen times. Again. Can't wait to see what those new goodies are, too 👀👀👀

Wow you are really unable to read . I am gonna assume your native lang isnt english. I am replying to your post which said Sonic Team Racing and Transformed adventure modes. Of course i am talking abou them but you are somehow getting Sonic Adventure game out of nowhere
UIwiR4X.jpg

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Next Mario kart needs adventure mode / story mode
Unfortunately most people don't care and/or don't know what they are missing.

And I'm not sure Nintendo would have an understanding of how to make a great one. I could see them making a Mario 3 world map out of it and calling it good.

Last edited:

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately most people don't care and/or don't know what they are missing.

And I'm not sure Nintendo would have an understanding of how to make a great one. I could see them making a Mario 3 world map out of it and calling it good.
I dunno. Mario Kart DS's wasn't ground breaking, but it was a lot of fun.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
beenox really went above and beyond what i expected, i really hope the game ends up being successful both critically and commercially.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
This is bringing back so many memories of adventure mode in Diddy Kong Racing. I'm so impressed with the work they're putting into this remake.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno. Mario Kart DS's wasn't ground breaking, but it was a lot of fun.
DS's Mission Mode is a good example of what I mean. At least there are bosses, but you are still just picking things from a menu. Proper adventure mode needs an overworld to explore, secrets to find, etc. It is as it reads, a mission mode. Not an adventure or story mode.

Last edited: