• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Your home may only have either chairs or couches, which do you pick?

Your home may only have either chairs or couches, which do you pick?

• Chairs

Votes: 108 31.8%
  • Couches

Votes: 232 68.2%

• Total voters
Nov 16, 2017
Couches, easily.

You can eat dinner on a couch as long as you have a coffee table in front of you. You can use your laptop on a couch, although it's less ideal than a chair.

A chair is only better for long term computer use and formal dinners IMO.

Oct 25, 2017
It took 15 years before my cousin decided to finally replace his couch after it broke. He used chairs for years and even lawn furniture. Sitting in that was some of the most uncomfortable shit ever.

Oct 27, 2017
Why settle for one when you can get a sectional that has recliners, couches, cup holders, etc.? I was always against them because I thought they were ugly, but bit the bullet when I realized it fit my new living room's space perfectly.

Oct 25, 2017
That depends on the chair. Can I get one of those couch-like chairs?

If you mean a wooden or computer chair you'd look like a crazy person sitting in front of the tv

Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Couches, easily. I just moved a couple of weeks ago and don't have a couch yet but plenty of chairs and my bed. It is not comfortable at all when trying to unwind from a day of work by watching TV sitting in a chair, lying down in bed, or sitting/lying on the floor. Playing video games is even worse since you need to pay more attention to the TV.