• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie13

Nov 2, 2017
The possibily of AAA titles ever coming to Switch has been debated over various threads.

The believers:

Decent installation base
Mobility
Growth potential
Willingness to spend

The nay-sayers:

Weak specs
Lack of on-line infastructure
Unsuitable demographics

It is clear that the difference of opinion can only be settled by future announcements or the lack of. Can the nay-sayers provide the list of multi-plate games that will never show on Switch?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I don't quite get the point if this thread.
Especially after last year it would be foolish to predict what can or can't come to the system.

Also not even the so called "believers" expect games like RDR2 or Anthem to be on Switch so that's already a bad setup for the thread.

Oct 25, 2017
"Your list of AAA titles that could come to the switch" you probably would've got better conversion cuz with this everybody's about to come for your neck

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
this thread is pointless OP. Is this what "nintendo syndrome" is like?

There is no reason for anyone to list games that won't come to switch because your not happy that "naysayers" think switch will not get full support from third parties.

Of course we could list games that are already out and unlikely to get switch ports, but what would be the point of such a list in your view?

OP
OP
Freddie13

Freddie13

Nov 2, 2017
I don't quite get the point if this thread.
Especially after last year it would be foolish to predict what can or can't come to the system.

Also not even the so called "believers" expect games like RDR2 or Anthem to be on Switch so that's already a bad setup for the thread.

If your stance is that it can not be predicted, you shall not be posting here. It is for those who feel strongly that AAA multi will never come. It is for record purpose. We can also see how long a list they are comfortable with.

OP
OP
Freddie13

Freddie13

Nov 2, 2017
this thread is pointless OP. Is this what "nintendo syndrome" is like?

There is no reason for anyone to list games that won't come to switch because your not happy that "naysayers" think switch will not get full support from third parties.

Of course we could list games that are already out and unlikely to get switch ports, but what would be the point of such a list in your view?
Not sure what your point is..care to elaborate?

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen a lot of people asking for it, but I don't believe we'll ever see Fallout 4 on the current iteration of the Switch.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
You're getting shit OP, but I think this thread is just as valid as most of the other Nintendo ones we get.

Personally don't think the system will get either Kingdom Hearts 3 or VIIr. Both of those are really pushing current-gen systems.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
We won't really really have a sense for this until the Switch has at least a couple years under its belt.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, they already put the more technologically advanced DOOM and Wolf 2 on the thing and they've been happy with their results so far.
Doom and Wolf 2 run at sub hd while also having their frame rates cut in half (with drops).

Also, while those games look better, they aren't more demanding. Fallout 4 regularly drops down on my ps4 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.